New Additions

Stepdaddy

Nice seeing Hayden and Sanders out there tonight and they were both involved on a big play for us tonight. I did notice though at the end of the game Owens and Decoud were both back out there. Anybody know what happened? Injuries or was it just their lack of knowing our playbook still? Either way, great game and a big win.

one thing I enjoyed about tonight. against some very speedy receivers, the DBs showed that they can play man. hopefully BVG took note and starts working on defending screens. this D has shown the have the potential to be beastly

I did notice that. I hope we play more man. I think D Robinson plays better man coverage anyway because he does a good job jamming receivers at the line.

Nice seeing Hayden and Sanders out there tonight and they were both involved on a big play for us tonight. I did notice though at the end of the game Owens and Decoud were both back out there. Anybody know what happened? Injuries or was it just their lack of knowing our playbook still? Either way, great game and a big win.

i REALLY hope they have a legit reason for them not seein' the field as much in the end. and not the kinda reasonin' that was used to run out the clock...some BS. they totally made a positive impact on the defense...