One Thing Is For Sure Ryan Is A Tough Sob

Morewheat

Wow, what a game! Vick really let me down and I'm hoping you all will welcome me with open arms. I've come to the conclusion that Vick is just not going to get it done. With that gutsy performance by Ryan I have to give props to him and I'm ready to denounce my Eagle fandom.

Cutler is tougher than Ryan? Is this a joke? :lol:

I don't see what is so funny about that statement. Cutler plays behind one of the worst o-lines and never misses a game. Anybody who thinks Cutler isn't tough because of that whole NFC Championship situation is a fool.

So yes Cutler is a very tough QB and I would guess Matt Ryan is up there with him in terms of toughness.

Yep nobody has a bigger heart than Ryan. But we really gotta improve the protection or he will not finish the season. You cant take hits like that forever and not get an injury. The **** officials are not helping any either with their lack of flags on blatant head hits on him or the clothesline tackle to the neck that Peppers got away with last week.

it made me proud to be a falcons fan. the dichotomy of the qb attitudes was awesome - I never saw Ryan complaining about calls or his shabby o line. the Vick - if someone tapped his butt he was in the refs ears. the post game interview was great! that girl kept wanting Ryan to say how bad his line was, but he took up for his guys - this guy is a professional.