Good Week For Nfc South

ChrisfromLouisiana

After a disappointing opening week, the NFC South bounced back in good style this week...

It was especially nice to see the Saints defeat the Bears convincingly and get a little measure of payback for the 2007 NFCCG...

Falcons got the Eagles monkey off their back...

Bucs had a good come back win over the Vikes...

Even the Panthers took the World Champs to the wire and showed they will be better than orignally thought...

All in all, a good weekend for the NFC South...

Edited by ChrisfromLouisiana

After a disappointing opening week, the NFC South bounced back in good style this week...

It was especially nice to see the Saints defeat the Bears convincingly and get a little measure of payback for the 2007 NFCCG...

Falcons got the Eagles monkey off their back...

Bucs had a good come back win over the Vikes...

Even the Panthers took the World Champs to the wire and showed they will be better than orignally thought...

All in all, a good weekend for the NFC South...

My feelings entirely. I should be more excited; that was an incredibly huge win for the team against a strong opponent and likely playoff contender. Not to mention a team that has always had our number... but I also saw something I really don't like, and it's a continuing trend: Softness, and being overwhelmed by the other team's aggression by our Oline. And of course, Dunta Robinson is playing no better than Chris Owens.

Somethings I liked: I am firmly convinced Matt Ryan should call his own plays. BVG gets another "get out of jail free" card from me; his scheme had Abe in position to make another pick, but he whiffed the ball. All in all, he seems to put guys in position to make plays, but too often they miss.

I'm happy we won, but still subdued. I'm probably giving us too little credit. That was the Dream Team after all...(boy, I can't wait to watch the rest of the South try that buzzsaw).

One thing would make me happiest at this point: Allow Matt Ryan to call all of his own plays.