The Difference In A Matt Ryan Led Falcons Team Vs A Vick Led Falcons Team

Robb4242

Wish we could leave the vick comparisons out of this win. The defeense helped get us this win putting vick out. If he was stil in the game we probably would be talking about ohw rayn lost the game. Good team win but there is no reason to say vick couldnt have a comeback win. With the talent we have we shouldnt have to be coming back in the first place.

Wish we could leave the vick comparisons out of this win. The defeense helped get us this win putting vick out. If he was stil in the game we probably would be talking about ohw rayn lost the game. Good team win but there is no reason to say vick couldnt have a comeback win. With the talent we have we shouldnt have to be coming back in the first place.

Vick had a average game. Better than normal passing stats, but typical in the turnover department. No reason to believe he wouldn't have made a couple of more turnovers to let the Falcons back in it.

If you actually are a Falcons fan & not a Vick apologist, you would know that Vick was something like 1-24 (or close to that record) at one point when the Falcons were trailing to start the 4th quarter. Vick rarely led a comeback victory for this team. So while I won't say he can't since he did it once or twice as a Falcon, they chances are not good that he would have.

That's like saying the difference between a Matt Ryan led Falcons Team Vs A Vick Led Falcons Team is playoff wins. The team Vick had is different than what Ryan had. The coaches and organization Vick had is different than what Ryan had. Two totally different teams.

Yeah, this team knows that they're never out of a game just because they are down in the 4th quarter. That's very different.

Yeah, this team knows that they're never out of a game just because they are down in the 4th quarter. That's very different.

And they know they are never out of a game because they don't have a QB that quits when they are trailing anymore. When the QB quits on the team like Vick routinely did late in games, that's the difference.

Ok man now you're just reaching because you hate Vick. You can say anything you want, but he didn't quit on the field. If you were a Falcons fan when Vick was the QB, you would know the makeup of our team. We we're mainly a running team. When a running team gets down, it's hard to come back. We didn't have many offensive weapons through the air and you should know this. Stop being a hater and be happy about the win. You shouldn't do Matt Ryan the disservice of trying to continuously compare him to Vick in every facet. Vick is not on the team anymore so you should stop trying to link to him to players that are on the team.

Not reaching. Do we need to roll tape of the Carolina game in 2005? There were other games as well according to players on those teams. We went & got the receivers Vick asked for and he still wouldn't put in the effort needed to develop his game.

I'm ecstatic about this win. I'm even more ecstatic to be watching the best QB to ever play for this franchise. I had been waiting for what feels like forever to have a QB that we could be proud to have lead this team. For a few years early, I thought that was Vick, but after getting to know several players at the time I learned that wasn't the case. Ryan is being done no disservice by proving that he's much better for the Falcons than Vick ever was.

Vick had a average game. Better than normal passing stats, but typical in the turnover department. No reason to believe he wouldn't have made a couple of more turnovers to let the Falcons back in it.

If you actually are a Falcons fan & not a Vick apologist, you would know that Vick was something like 1-24 (or close to that record) at one point when the Falcons were trailing to start the 4th quarter. Vick rarely led a comeback victory for this team. So while I won't say he can't since he did it once or twice as a Falcon, they chances are not good that he would have.

i wish i could still give +1's because this post hit the nail on the head.

vick's a highlight reel that may give you 15 minutes or 60 minutes on sunday depending on how things are going for him, but whenever **** hit the fan here vick tapped out. i'll never forget the dallas game that we needed to win to make the playoffs in 06 where vick gave up and took a seat on the bench with 2 minutes left in the game.

Wow, what a game! Vick really let me down and I'm hoping you all will welcome me with open arms. I've come to the conclusion that Vick is just not going to get it done. With that gutsy performance by Ryan I have to give props to him and I'm ready to denounce my Eagle fandom.