Ryan's Took Over The Game With Play Calling

Yeah, I noticed that too. He needs to get some balls and tell MM 'F*** YOU'. If he did the season will be so much easier for them.

You're absolutely right, he's gonna have to stop being the corporate kid and tell MM to kick rocks. He's gonna get seriously hurt trying to carry out those stupid play calls.

Edited by TNB

Wow, what a game! Vick really let me down and I'm hoping you all will welcome me with open arms. I've come to the conclusion that Vick is just not going to get it done. With that gutsy performance by Ryan I have to give props to him and I'm ready to denounce my Eagle fandom.

Wow, what a game! Vick really let me down and I'm hoping you all will welcome me with open arms. I've come to the conclusion that Vick is just not going to get it done. With that gutsy performance by Ryan I have to give props to him and I'm ready to denounce my Eagle fandom.

You kidding right? Ryans numbers were inflatted with redzone TD passes, the Falcons couldn't run it in so they had to pass. Vick took his team up and down the field, Ryan was horrific throughout the first 3 quarters.

You stupid diarrhea-belching road whore. Go support ****** Vick. The Eagles couldn't figure out if he had a concussion or not because he's a ****** and can't count the number of fingers on one hand when healthy.

5/5 in red zone efficiency. That's boss.

It doesn't get more boss. +1

I think Matt Ryan is developing that Peyton Manning ability to be the field general at QB. Peyton pretty much called his own plays. Ryan should do that as well.

I kinda felt that Ryan turned a corner last night when he put the game on his shoulders and let them back. He was not spectacular, but he kicked into high gear when he had to. Kudos.

LMAO at how we can go from cutting Matt Ryan last week to annointing him the best play caller in the league this week. You good folks do know he's calling MM plays right? He aint drawing up plays in the dirt folks.

Yes he is. He has a sharpie and he draws them up on Clabo's arse.

LMAO at how we can go from cutting Matt Ryan last week to annointing him the best play caller in the league this week. You good folks do know he's calling MM plays right? He aint drawing up plays in the dirt folks.

yeah, still he knows what to call at the right times, contrary to MM. And i never doubted Ryan's play calling ability... I was confused of how little we used the no huddle last week.

and i don't think it's the same people annointing MR this week who called for the cut last week

He puts us in the best plays depending on the defense, while if it was MM calling the shots it would be 1st & 2nd down run and 3rd down pass (too predictable). Asomugha & Asante Samuel both said Matt Ryan was very impressive when he ran no huddle and put his team in advantageous positions. So, I don't know why we run it more often.

I don't know whats holding this offense back more, the O-line or Mike Mularkey.

MM, the offensive line is holding the passing game back, they are great at run blocking...have been for nearly a decade. It's a big reason why Vick never did crap for us in a passing game because he was running for his life...but we sure had the #1 Rushing offense for three years. We need to get guys that can block both rather than just worrying about the run game. I love Julio Jones...but if we can't get Ryan some pass protection it was a wasted pick. I've always thought Baker was meh and had a bad play here and there...but last night (and I was pretty hammered) it just seemed every replay you would see him getting bulldozed...could be bad news if we don't get it fixed.