This Is Ryan's House

=abrahamburger=

Lol... very average performance by Ryan, we r lucky the eagles played so poorly and gave us so many chances, not to mention vick getting hurt.

I agree it is Ryan house, but he better get better security or else some gonnakill him

It's got to be tough playing better than average when the offensive play calling is a vanilla as it was up until we started running the no huddle in the 4th. Also, Ryan was getting mauled on every pass play. Our o-line isn't playing well at all when it comes to pass protection - period. 4 DL getting a crap ton of penetration has nothing to do with the QB play.

BTW - he threw for a career 4 TDs and we were 5 for 5 in the Red Zone. If that's average I can live with it.

Edited by O-TownFalcon

Lol... very average performance by Ryan, we r lucky the eagles played so poorly and gave us so many chances, not to mention vick getting hurt.

I agree it is Ryan house, but he better get better security or else some gonnakill him

He had absolutely no time but when he was allowed to run the offense he owned. I've defended him but I think Mularkey might be a problem.

Average you reckon have a look at the intangibles Ryan played tough took alot of hits tonight but still managed to get us in position to win the game man there are more things to look at than just stats to me his leadership and toughness were on show tonight.I think as someone mentioned above if this O-line of ours improves I'm telling you now with Ryan at the controls the Falcons go DEEP..

he telling the truth matt was average until the no huddle.

matt was struggling because of the crappy pass protection. we went to the no huddle, which didn't give them their DEs time to rest and our line looked a lot better.

matt came through in the clutch just like he always has in the dome. big reason why he's only lost 2 games there in 4 years.