I Want To Give Some Credit To Matt Ryan

beantownfalc2

He has endured alot of criticism and he gets alot heat when the team falters. I and others have doubted his arm strength, his awareness in the pocket, and his accuracy on the run. I, as a Falcons AND BC Eagles FAN have never doubted his heart and his fire to win. Hats off to the El Captain of the USS Falcons.........MATTY ICE!

Edited by beantownfalc2

I am a die hard vick fan hes my second fave player after matt. When he pointed to the scoreboard it proved hes immature and i am so glad matt threw 4 tds and proved it is his house. All that fake humility vick tried to show went out the window. If u truly love atlanta why do u interact negatively with the crowd? I had vick an ryan this week in fantasy but i started matt. I know its not a playoff win but its a big step for matt and i almost had a heart attack on that 4 th down and the very final play.

Matt was a boss tonight. No one can question the guys heart anymore, our offensive line sucks, all of them. Sam Baker is the worst but after a performance like that the good gets lumped in with the bad. Our line is indescribably bad. I wish Matt good luck the rest of the year and hope Todd McClure can stabilize the worst line I have ever seen.

Seriously, Matt deserves a lot of credit for this win. Along with Turner and the rest of our offense. Loved the aggresiveness against their secondary too. Letting Roddy, tony, julio and everybody else make plays. Matt had back to back 80 yard drives and he was getting pounded! I was scared seeing him being knocked around everywhere, but he stuck it out and played great! Matt was working with that no huddle as usual. He's one tough guy and no longer care what anybody has to say about it. Tough guy.

Seriously, Matt deserves a lot of credit for this win. Along with Turner and the rest of our offense. Loved the aggresiveness against their secondary too. Letting Roddy, tony, julio and everybody else make plays. Matt had back to back 80 yard drives and he was getting pounded! I was scared seeing him being knocked around everywhere, but he stuck it out and played great! Matt was working with that no huddle as usual. He's one tough guy and no longer care what anybody has to say about it. Tough guy.

yea he has taken a pounding the last few years and never once called out a teammate our pouted

Let me add this. Matt Ryan, with the protection of some bad azz olines in this league would already be in the lower tier of being considered the top 5. The guy will never speak poorly of ANY of his team mates... EVER. The guy is nothing but a winner period. He had all kinds of reasons tonight to start pointing fingers, but as usual, all he did was continue to be the leader of his team. Led by Ryan, our team refused to give up despite some of the same epic failures that have haunted us this early in the season. My hat is off to Matty Ice who had every reason to be mediocre in the 4th qtr, instead, he outsscores the nemesis 14-0 in the fourth and brings the W home for his loyal fans and team mates!!!