this game showed the weak links and honestly, there were only a few things the went right for us. Baker sucks and is only average against average pass rushers. to go with Baker, our Oline is still bad. we HAVE to do something about this. Ryan was taking a beating. and Bosher does nothing special. the only thing he can do is let us down.and on the 4th down play, we rush 3. BIG SURPRISE. that play should have been a first down. an easy catch for maclin but thank god he dropped it. if maclin catches that, who knows. we could be 0-2.

and mularkey. is. horrible. he cant gameplan for anything. we all know that. no imagination. NOTHING. Ryan was moving the ball better when he was making the calls. why cant smith and co see this? do they not want to acknowledge that they made a mistake in hiring him? yes we won but this is nothing really to celebrate about.

Aint nothing in life easy or perfect and it is no different in NFL football. There is always room for improvement. I am grateful for the win in the midst of all our flaws. Imagine we play twice as better as we did tonight, we are possibly looking at 2 - 0, but whats the point in looking back or hanging on to shouldas and couldas. Real champs pick it up, clean it up, and learn from it and move on

A win is still a win the last time I checked. All teams in the NFL in both wins and losses have both strengths and weaknesses. Toninght we saw that there are still areas that the Falcons must improve upon. After all, The biggest room in the world in the room for improvement and the Falcons on both sides of the ball are no exception. With that said, we have made some improvements since the Bears game, but the Falcons must concentrate on Defense and vastly improve upon their tackling and their pass coverage. Of course, they were playing against a team that has many all pro players on both offense and defense and, of course Michael Vick. The Falcons had their hands full toninght but they showed a resillience that to me demonstrates their unselfishness and their team camaraderie when it was tryly needed. Their (falcons) season is a work in progress. They must continue to reinforce their strengths, and overcome their weaknesses. The season is still young and the Falcons have the time, But they must use their time and resources to truly make this team a great team, I strongly believe that the Falcons took a big step by Making a statement in defeating the Eagles.