The Bottom Line Is, Play Conservative.........but Know Who The **** Your Opponent Is

If the falcons are okay with playing like scared sissies, all the weapons in the world as decoy route runners then great...but at least realize who your playing and step it up in the weeks when your playing the elite teams.......we cant win against elite teams because they come in hungry knowing they are playing us and step it up a notch and mularkey tones it down a notch to play safe football......its like at the poker table when I bluff with 2,6 off suit and the other guy laughs and goes all in with AA...........nobody is buying this ****, nor am I......I watch the same **** happen each week we play a real team....

Conservative keep it close attitude, the other team eventually goes up two scores because we are clock killing in a tied game and then when we have to put up points and we finally turn it on in the fourth quarter, our offense looks pretty good but doesnt have that offensive rythemn because we never get anything consistent going......if they have too then get matt in rhythem early on with screens and then get him going, whatever...but we have to address this............we cant play scared football.....................Ive never seen a defense do so little with so much talent, and Ive never ever ever seen an offense this stacked look this shotty and pathetic in a big sunday night home opener against the most hated team and opposing qb in our history.................the D came to play and they are sufficient...........the rams offense looked a hundred times better last week against the Eagles then we do and they dont have any wr's actually they have a wr that couldnt make our team LAURENT ROBINSON, Amendola injured, Gibson.........................come on man.. I hate mularkey..........Im from buffalo and this *********** sucked in Buffalo, why did we hire this moron

point proven, now were down two scores, he still runs it twice and gets stuffed, get lucky convert the 3rd down and now it ticked the 4th quarter and our offense is here now...maybe mularkey only knows 8 plays thats why he has to wait until the 4th quarter to open his playbook....cause if he opened it in the 1st its would be used up by mid 1st quarter......lol....but i wrote the above before the eagles had the ball and went ahead and called exactly what would happen as it did, as it always does every time we play a winning team...................conservative until we piss away a victory and then try to chase it down in the fourth... its amazing what we can do when we Mularkey grows a Di#K................im so sick of his garbage offense..........so much potential......we should come out in pink on OFFENSE

Honestly if vick didnt hand over all the fumbles he did, we would be losing by 30...........we are in a state of emergency on offense officially...I know there are some that will say we scored 30+ points what more do you want.....Well I want what happened in the fourth quarter to happen all game like it should be and like any other team would do if they had our talent.................then we would be good with vangorder on defense because his D thrives on turnovers once a team goes ahead

Edited by RADICAL 2.1