Dunta Robinson Is A Great Corner Sometimes....

Dunta Robinson was an elite shutdown corner in the AFC.....................I believe and this is my own thoughts...........that he faired much better in the AFC because hes built for the AFC number one receivers.............in the NFC the number one receivers are little speed burners such as Desean Jackson, Steve Smith, last week was chicagos Knox/Hester , nicks is fast, moss , and many other speedsters such as in New Orleans with Henderson and Meachem now He always fairs very well against the bigger more physical receivers such as A Johnson/Reggie Wayne/Hines Wards before Wallace took Over Moss in New england well I wont go on any further but it just seemed like his days in the AFC he did really match up well against the typical number ones with size and strength as he played physical man coverage.....here guys just scorch him, scorch by him, and leave him in the dust a step behind....maybe hes losing some speed too who knows

What do you guys attribute his lesser success too in Atlanta So far...Im so sick of paying these corners from FA huge money to have them stink it up......Either draft a stud or pick up a Nhamdi or an ELITE..........thats it...dont waste more money on the #3 guy in FA because they commmand pretty close money but have letdown tendencies...........loook at Nhamdi in this game and Dunta............Nhamdi only demanded a couple million more over 5 years

Dunta Robinson was an elite shutdown corner in the AFC.....................I believe and this is my own thoughts...........that he faired much better in the AFC because hes built for the AFC number one receivers.............in the NFC the number one receivers are little speed burners such as Desean Jackson, Steve Smith, last week was chicagos Knox/Hester , nicks is fast, moss , and many other speedsters such as in New Orleans with Henderson and Meachem now He always fairs very well against the bigger more physical receivers such as A Johnson/Reggie Wayne/Hines Wards before Wallace took Over Moss in New england well I wont go on any further but it just seemed like his days in the AFC he did really match up well against the typical number ones with size and strength as he played physical man coverage.....here guys just scorch him, scorch by him, and leave him in the dust a step behind....maybe hes losing some speed too who knows

What do you guys attribute his lesser success too in Atlanta So far...Im so sick of paying these corners from FA huge money to have them stink it up......Either draft a stud or pick up a Nhamdi or an ELITE..........thats it...dont waste more money on the #3 guy in FA because they commmand pretty close money but have letdown tendencies...........loook at Nhamdi in this game and Dunta............Nhamdi only demanded a couple million more over 5 years

is there another Dunta Robinson in the league cause I'm not sure you are talking about ours

Win or lose after yet another dirt hit from him, I'm going to start another "fire Dunta" petition after this game WIN OR LOSE

Edited by jb_hendu