If Ryan Carves Up The Eagles....

ATLFAN_IN_NC

Will this vick is better than ryan talk stop???

I mean its gone on long enough VICK ISN'T COMING BACK PEOPLE LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cheer for your team and the QB thats behind your center if not become a eagles fan

LETS GO FALCONS 1-1

You realize you're talking to an uneducated group of people, right? They are the "the world is against me", " you owe me something", and the "My problems are always someones elses fault" people. They are the people that believe the Falcons are the reason Vick is no longer here. Vick was an innocent victim to them, and the Falcons deserted him. Somehow in their delusional minds, they think Vick owes the Falcons a beating because he was done wrong somehow.

They choose to ignore that Vick ****** over this franchise, and his fans. They choose to forget that Vick only gave minimal effort to win. They choose to forget that he hung, and electrocuted dogs, if they didn't perform well. They choose to forget that he told fans to **** off through a hand gesture. They choose to forget that he stole from a franchise that adored him. These are the kind of people you're trying to talk sense into. It's not going to happen, sorry.

You can't reason with people like this. They will always be ignorant to reality. The best thing to do at this point is to laugh at them, and thank God that you were born with a brain.

not sure why you would even entertain those people.

They honestly come dime a dozen. Most all people agree vick hurt his self. But i think the vick ryan debate is still leaning towards vick being the better QB right now. Just because vick has won more playoff games and has become a better passer in philly than ryan is now in atl.

Will this vick is better than ryan talk stop???

I mean its gone on long enough VICK ISN'T COMING BACK PEOPLE LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cheer for your team and the QB thats behind your center if not become a eagles fan

LETS GO FALCONS 1-1

No. When Ryan actually is better than Vick, then the talk will stop. In Ryan's defense, it's not his fault. I've never heard him claim to be elite or the next peyton manning. That's the fans and media hyping someone up to tear them down later.

No. When Ryan actually is better than Vick, then the talk will stop. In Ryan's defense, it's not his fault. I've never heard him claim to be elite or the next peyton manning. That's the fans and media hyping someone up to tear them down later.

i think he means falcon fans please stop about the talk, lets focus on the present and future with ryan, not the past with vick. Thats over and done with

Vick can scramble i'll give him that but when it comes to the straight up passing game, he sucks. One game he'll throw for 400 yards and then the next week he'll throw for like 98 with 3 picks. He's too inconsistent. Ryan is hands down a more accurate, reliable, smart, consistent QB. All these so called "Falcons" fans need to wake up and realize Vick is gone!

i think he means falcon fans please stop about the talk, lets focus on the present and future with ryan, not the past with vick. Thats over and done with

Most falcon fans realize this. Its the haters constantly making vick threads and bringing him up, twisting every word or action of his to mean he is degrading the falcons. get over it. hes gone and you were wrong about him being a rb/kr/pr gimmick wildcat career backup. deal with it. some people have a hard time shoving that huge crow in their mouths when both their feet are still there.

Vick can scramble i'll give him that but when it comes to the straight up passing game, he sucks. One game he'll throw for 400 yards and then the next week he'll throw for like 98 with 3 picks. He's too inconsistent. Ryan is hands down a more accurate, reliable, smart, consistent QB. All these so called "Falcons" fans need to wake up and realize Vick is gone!

Really? Vicks worst game last year was nowhere near Ryans worst game let alone 98 yards. If youre going to make false claims, at least use true facts to back them up.

Why is it so hard for people to understand this?

People have a hard time eating crow for saying vick was the sole reason he wasnt successful. that he just wasnt a qb when the truth was the "huggers" had it right. with the right scheme and actual nfl caliber talent vick would live up to his potential. they still have a hard time dealing with that.

You only watched Falcon football last year Huh?

If ryan carves up the Eagles, I'm guessing a full scale riot breaks out in the dome.

Exactly the reason I passed up primo tix. I'm not in the mood to deal with a bunch of idiotic fans from both sides who've been tailgating all afternoon and are just looking to cause trouble. I get the feeling the dumb, drunk fans I observed at the Falcons-Packers game will pale in comparison to tonight's...

You realize you're talking to an uneducated group of people, right? They are the "the world is against me", " you owe me something", and the "My problems are always someones elses fault" people. They are the people that believe the Falcons are the reason Vick is no longer here. Vick was an innocent victim to them, and the Falcons deserted him. Somehow in their delusional minds, they think Vick owes the Falcons a beating because he was done wrong somehow.

They choose to ignore that Vick ****** over this franchise, and his fans. They choose to forget that Vick only gave minimal effort to win. They choose to forget that he hung, and electrocuted dogs, if they didn't perform well. They choose to forget that he told fans to **** off through a hand gesture. They choose to forget that he stole from a franchise that adored him. These are the kind of people you're trying to talk sense into. It's not going to happen, sorry.

You can't reason with people like this. They will always be ignorant to reality. The best thing to do at this point is to laugh at them, and thank God that you were born with a brain.

QFT. I don't even need to write anything else in this thread because you just said pretty much exactly everything I would have said. OMG.....GET OUT OF MY BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

QFT. I don't even need to write anything else in this thread because you just said pretty much exactly everything I would have said. OMG.....GET OUT OF MY BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, it's all true. I'm past trying to reason with the ignorant. It's too tiring, and frustrating.

Hopefully, our fans will act like fans tonight. My heart goes out to the players that have to hear people in Falcons jerseys, cheer for the opposing team. I'm embarrassed for the Falcons organization, Atlanta, the "real" fans, and the players.

GB didn't even cheer for Favre when he beat GB two years ago. ****, he didn't even hang or electrocute dogs.

Im just ready for the midway part of the season when all of the trolls throw there laptops out there windows.

Who cares whos a better QB vick is gone Ryan is our QB

its just effin sad that its been what 2-3 years now since hes been gone and there are still people making post and wearing vick jerseys

Time to move on and hope ryan can win big games

But racism lol....... ok its called a opinion

i think the reason people will still wear a vick jersey to this game is because this is the first year he is a starter. First year he got what he lost money wise. This is prob the last year will se people cheer vick when he comes into the stadium because its like he road in his fans perspective has finally come full circle this year.

I dont think you should assume the same people that feel this way arnt pulling for ryan even more.

If he dosent take control of this offense we gonna be in trouble