Congrats To The Saints & Bucs!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

First off, I'd like congratulate the Panthers for a helluva game against the Packers! The score sure didn't indicate how tough you all played the World Champs.

Second, I'd like to tip my hat to the Saints. Great game! Your offense is awesome as usual. I certainly am not looking forward to try and stop it with all the snot nosed kids we have on defense!

Finally I'd like to give thanks to God Almighty for giving Tampa Bay fans the great Josh Freeman!

The first half of our game against McScabb & the Vikings was one of the worst halves of football I've seen in recent memory! We didn't do anything right and the scoreboard showed it! Had this been even a halfway decent team we were playing we would've been down by 30 points at the half but alas, it was against McScabb who is merely a shell of the QB he once was. He thought the game was over at half time joking and yucking it up, forgetting who he was playing. I'm convinced that our youth is really hurting us at the start of games so Falcon fans, you'd better hope you come in to Ray Jay next Sunday and put up at least 21 points on us before the second half or chances are Ryan & Company are gonna go home disappointed.

Great day of football!!!!!!!

Again, My hats off to the Panthers and their fans! Definitely the best 0-2 team in the league right now!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Defense B)

I haven't watched any highlights of the Saints game. I'm planning on watching it after the Falcons-Eagles game later tonight. How'd their defense look?

I haven't watched any highlights of the Saints game. I'm planning on watching it after the Falcons-Eagles game later tonight. How'd their defense look?

Jay Cutler is asking "What in the h*ll just hit me??"

He got sacked 6 times and hit a million more.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Jay Cutler is asking "What in the h*ll just hit me??"

He got sacked 6 times and hit a million more.

Well........what happened to the Falcons last week?? Aren't they SUPPOSED to be the team to beat in the NFC? That's what I've been told here.....numerous times! :lol: :P

It was no Dome Patrol, don't get me wrong, but it was night/day from the SEA and GB games. Last year, our defense was for the most part pretty good, though the O and ST frequently put them behind the 8-ball with field position and points. Today was about the best I've seen all 3 phases click *overall* under this regime.

We gave up some big plays and silly penalties in the first half, in the second we came out and kicked their teeth in. BIG hits in da mouf, SONS. Veal Cutlet even threw up a towelpalm:

lllck.jpg

Edited by joe horn

We have 3 QBs in this division that are special, not just on the stat sheet, but as far as leadership and the will to win.

You mean all 3 can take over a game, even without a running game clicking and their primary target out with an injury, and still make it happen with leadership, poise and strong arms?

If that is what you mean, I agree.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

You mean all 3 can take over a game, even without a running game clicking and their primary target out with an injury, and still make it happen with leadership, poise and strong arms?

If that is what you mean, I agree.

:lol: :lol: So do I

Saints played lights out in a poorly officiated game today.

Chicago's first touchdown was complete bs, that call on Harper should have never been called and that led to the TD.

After the refs didn't call the late hit on the Meachem reverse the entire dome started chanting "BULLSHlT BULLSHlT BULLSHlT!!!"

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Saints played lights out in a poorly officiated game today.

Chicago's first touchdown was complete bs, that call on Harper should have never been called and that led to the TD.

They are ALL poorly officiated anymore! You need to go into the game knowing you're going to see some terrible calls but if your team plays the way they should it won't matter!