Bucs Get Their Sleep First Half, Wake Up And Get It Done........

yardbird?

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

This first half numbness can't continue......Raheem and Olsen must be sleeping as well........

Was that not the worst half of football you've ever seen? I'm convinced it's our youth! The minute something goes wrong they can't shake it off and the minute they gain momentum they have a difficult time using it to their advantage but you can tell once they settle down there's plenty of talent there!

Obviously Radio said something to the defense because they were god awful then lights out. The can't be that dismal against a good offensive team and expect to win jb. Good thing it was the Vikes!

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

You referencing the Bears? Great team eh? I told you boys they wouldn't do it 2 weeks in a row on the road against Brees.........Scary ain't it?

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Dline still sucks...biggest defensive plays came from the backers and secondary....Price was limping around out there. Oline got it together when it mattered.......Not impressed so far.......

I'm scared to death they're shortening Prices career by about 7 seasons by playing him when he's as injured as he is. Even so, I saw him make some outstanding run stops after he came back in the game! The kid is a real gamer! I saw McCoy make 1 Good play and several bad ones. Ya gotta remember though, our D-line is very, very young and had no off season to learn much. I see them getting better..

Big Test against Stain & Company next Sunday!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Obviously Radio said something to the defense because they were god awful then lights out. The can't be that dismal against a good offensive team and expect to win jb. Good thing it was the Vikes!

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

Of course we'll never be able to beat the mighty Matt "Stain" Ryan..... :rolleyes:

Funny how the Saints made that mighty Bears defense that caused Stain to soil himself look like ****, huh? :lol: :lol:

I'm scared to death they're shortening Prices career by about 7 seasons by playing him when he's as injured as he is. Even so, I saw him make some outstanding run stops after he came back in the game! The kid is a real gamer! I saw McCoy make 1 Good play and several bad ones. Ya gotta remember though, our D-line is very, very young and had no off season to learn much. I see them getting better..

Big Test against Stain & Company next Sunday!

Young we are, but that's the plan with this management/owners.........We don't like it, but they chose this route......

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

No you weren't.......you referenced a good offensive team.......Lay of the Captain Morgan bro'.....

It's not Captain Morgan. It's weed combined with acid flashbacks! :lol:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Young we are, but that's the plan with this management/owners.........We don't like it, but they chose this route......

Ya gotta admit that was a different team in the second half! Problem with it is, you play a good team the way we did in the first half and they'll put 30 points on your ***!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

With this schedule......I can see that happening a few times........

Sadly....so can I. But we're getting better, you could really see the talent show through in the second half!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

its growing pains man

you can see the talent there though. GREAT things can happen in the future with your team.

Before that second half I had my doubts but when I saw the heart Freeman, Blount and the kids all showed after halftime. I feel very encouraged. I still don't see us challenging for the division though. But that opinion may change in the coming weeks.

Before that second half I had my doubts but when I saw the heart Freeman, Blount and the kids all showed after halftime. I feel very encouraged. I still don't see us challenging for the division though. But that opinion may change in the coming weeks.

Depends on what the Falcons do tonight......I have them winning, but I'm no expert.....

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Depends on what the Falcons do tonight......I have them winning, but I'm no expert.....

They had BETTER win! The pressure is on them BIG TIME now with the BUCS & Saints both winning today......And you KNOW they're feeling it! They could start out 0-3 to start the season if they don't!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

They will start out 0-3.

Good win. Bucs showed a lot of heart out there.

Cam showed heart as well. Our division is gonna be tough.

I won't be surprised if they do. Yeah the BUCS knuckled down in the second half and pretty much took the game over in the 4th quarter. You could just tell Freeman and Company had the game won when they got the ball back down by 3 with 4 minutes left. Free had that look in his eye. A look all the GREATS have.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Sometimes it takes a gut check against a stuggling team to get your mojo together. Bucs will be in the mix all year, I'd bet.

I started to have some real doubts in the first half! We looked worse than we did last week! If we can put 60 minutes together we can hang with anybody!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Don't sweat it JB, that defense of yours is only going to get better. Combine that with Josie Pooh and Smoke A Blount on offense, y'all will be in games.

I'm Hoping! We were talking about not renewing our tickets for next season at halftime! :( That's a 35 year run! :lol: