Difference In Leadership

Bam Bam

So im watching the CAR VS GB game and something that keeps sticking out to me is how when Newton ends a drive he goes to the bench and keeps isolating himself and putting a towel over his head... I understand he is a rookie and it is just his 2nd game but I also recall how the game callers would gush over Ryan when our team would be down and instinctively Ryan would go over to the O-Lineman and pump them up and would do the same to the WR group... just something I noticed anyone feel the same??

...oh yea and go falcons get that @ss against the eagles tonight

So im watching the CAR VS GB game and something that keeps sticking out to me is how when Newton ends a drive he goes to the bench and keeps isolating himself and putting a towel over his head... I understand he is a rookie and it is just his 2nd game but I also recall how the game callers would gush over Ryan when our team would be down and instinctively Ryan would go over to the O-Lineman and pump them up and would do the same to the WR group... just something I noticed anyone feel the same??

I think the panthers know what there assignments are. Matt has to remind the foulcons what theres are. notice the number of sacks

Actually I saw him going down the bench after throwing a TD on opening drive doing the rah-rah thing...

Lol are you guys suppose to be falcon fans? "foulcons" ... Ok.. Forgot that the boards turn into Trolly World after a loss smh

You have to admitt the last 2 performances have been Foulbulous. Tonight should be no different.What do you think about all the media hype about the foulcons on how good they are vs. there actual performance?

Consistanfalcon=ConsistantClown

Bugs the $#%T out of me when people try amd defend there troll-esque statements

As Joe Friday would say the facts man just the facts. All our opinions dont mean squat. It comes down to what the foulcons do on the field. I try not to react on my emotions just the situation. Situation is they lost bigly last 2 outings. thats the facts