Welp The Saints Are Blowing Out Those Bears

PokerSteve

Yes, we had to play Chicago in their park, but this Saints beat-down is making it abundantly obvious this Bears team is not the second coming of Mike Ditka's Monsters of the Midway. The more I see of everybody else in our division and in the NFC, the less I like our chances of rising above 8-8 and getting back into the play-offs. But on a brighter note, I'm going to go take a stiff shot of bourbon.

Yes, we had to play Chicago in their park, but this Saints beat-down is making it abundantly obvious this Bears team is not the second coming of Mike Ditka's Monsters of the Midway. The more I see of everybody else in our division and in the NFC, the less I like our chances of rising above 8-8 and getting back into the play-offs. But on a brighter note, I'm going to go take a stiff shot of bourbon.

Yeah... Looks like we are gonna have to be completely healthy just to have a chance to go .500 in the division.

OMG, and you also see that brees has time too look at his WRs, he isnt running for his life like matt was last week...

Edited by madman88

Yea and Cam didn't throw for 422 yards.

Come on. Move on. It was one week. Some people had great games (i.e. Brady, Henne, Flacco, Cam) and this week it is a different story.

you kno this cam newton seems like he will be a problem this year... hes got 255 and counting... he has thrown for 3 INTS, tho