Do You Think There Is A Bounty On Vick Tonight By The Atl Defense?

J Who?

Bounty on Vick?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think there is a bounty on Vick by the ATL D for tonight's game?

• Yes, I hope they break him into a million pieces on the first play (he won't last the game).
    • Yes, but he'll make it throught the entire game anyway.
    • Yes
    • No
    • No, this is absurd....there are no bounties in the NFL
    • No, and I hope Vick throws for 400, runs for 100 and destroys the Falcons...This is Mike Vick's House.

Let me preface this by saying that I personally believe Vick has served his time, appears to be on the right track with his life, and I wish him all success in life and in all his games...................

However

I hope that the Falcons beat the HE77 out of the Eagles and Vick has a miserable game tonight.......I hope he's harassed all night long by the D and he gets booed the HE77 up out of Atlanta!

Falcons....ride or die. MUST WIN GAME to put the Vick/Falcons era to rest.

nah, no bounty..alot of the guys on our defense weren't even here when Vick was anyway

its only the Vick n.uthuggers that actually think Vick was wrong and obsess with him..the Falcons and Vick both are over it

if Philly wins, then it will probably be the defining moment of the n.uthuggers lives..if Vick himself told them "please don't hold contempt for Atlanta, I wronged them and lost my chance with them" they would just say "WOW WHAT A NICE GUY..SCREW YOU ATLANTA FOR LETTING HIM GO"

They'll be asking for his autograph after the game. Who do you think youre kidding? Players don't take the game NEARLY as seriously as the fans. Sorry but that's the truth. It's like the wwf. Hulk hogan could hit Macho man with a leg drop and you'd see them at denny's together later that night.

You seriously believe Ndamukong Suh and Andy Dalton sit down after the game for dinner?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3qobyvv1AI

You seriously believe Ndamukong Suh and Andy Dalton sit down after the game for dinner?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3qobyvv1AI

There are some exceptions but I guarantee you after the game vick will have his own fan club out on the field. Roddy and company will be smiling the whole time. Like I said, the players arent nearly as into it as the fans are. Of course there are some exceptions, but this is a job to a lot of those guys. This is a paycheck.

There are some exceptions but I guarantee you after the game vick will have his own fan club out on the field. Roddy and company will be smiling the whole time. Like I said, the players arent nearly as into it as the fans are. Of course there are some exceptions, but this is a job to a lot of those guys. This is a paycheck.

I agree....in the pro game at least, the fans are more into it than most players. I believe this may be why college is that much bigger in the south, you're more protective of where you come from...but, that's slowly changing as well.

I voted no.

I don't believe there's a bounty out on Vick.

I don't even believe Blache had a bounty out on him in 2002 as the media and fans portrayed..

I believe it's misguided fans this year. Not even the media.

Many people still have Vick issues.

Move on people.

It's 2011.

Winning tonight would go a long way in helping people "move on".