Boo Mike Vick And Wear Red At The Game

Zodiac

yeah chant **** mike vick. let s show the rest of america that we are no classier than eagles fans, brilliant. :rolleyes:

That's your concern? Being a classy fanbase? Lol

I want us to be a real fan base. Not a fan base that shows up and sits in the stands and just claps like we are in Lucas Oil Stadium. Get loud. Make the fans an aspect of the game. Yea Vick will be cheered initially like Favre was when he came back, but they still knew who they were loyal to.

That's your concern? Being a classy fanbase? Lol

I want us to be a real fan base. Not a fan base that shows up and sits in the stands and just claps like we are in Lucas Oil Stadium. Get loud. Make the fans an aspect of the game. Yea Vick will be cheered initially like Favre was when he came back, but they still knew who they were loyal to.

no my concern is being in a nationally televised game that fans would be stupid enough to chant a curse word. that is great for the children at the dome or at home watching.

I have to laugh at the etiquete practiced at times in the dome. Yes it's nice that we don't have shootings and beatings and that we're not like some other venues, but please people. There are times when I envy those fan bases we deplore. There are times when Falcon fans need to stand up and let teams know that the dome is our house and you can come in, eat, drink and have a seat among us, play us on the field. But you better respect our home and our fans and realize that you are there to get your A@@ kicked on the field. If you want to politely invite people in, the fans, the team etc, bake them pies etc, then go to a polo match. This is football and I want to see my team give a beat down. We don't have to be out right rude, but GD, stop being so submissive and man up! Vick issue aside, the Eagles are playing my team the Falcons, I don't give a rat's A## if Ghandi were on their team, I'm booing the **** out of them. This is our house!

I have to laugh at the etiquete practiced at times in the dome. Yes it's nice that we don't have shootings and beatings and that we're not like some other venues, but please people. There are times when I envy those fan bases we deplore. There are times when Falcon fans need to stand up and let teams know that the dome is our house and you can come in, eat, drink and have a seat among us, play us on the field. But you better respect our home and our fans and realize that you are there to get your A@@ kicked on the field. If you want to politely invite people in, the fans, the team etc, bake them pies etc, then go to a polo match. This is football and I want to see my team give a beat down. We don't have to be out right rude, but GD, stop being so submissive and man up! Vick issue aside, the Eagles are playing my team the Falcons, I don't give a rat's A## if Ghandi were on their team, I'm booing the **** out of them. This is our house!

Preach!

This isn't about the kids. This about winning and banishing that skeleton from our closet. Plus, if the kids know what that word means in the first place, then the parent needs to do a better job.

its not as if kids hearing a curse word is going to hurt them anyway...especially if they are 11 or 12..when kids are that age they laugh at anything as long as it has a curse word in it. Its ridiculous when parents say they "dont want their kids hearing it", when they already know what it is and think its funny. Plus once they get to 13, if they don't know what it means they will be teased non-stop, at the age when knowing more about dirty stuff makes you cool

Who gives a sh!t what other fans think of us, seriously.. hes a dog killer and he betrayed us.

This isn't about the kids. This about winning and banishing that skeleton from our closet. Plus, if the kids know what that word means in the first place, then the parent needs to do a better job.

.feel free to boo, boo your hearts out i could care less. but you are not at a bar or night club so at least have the decency to show respect for other people and their children.

I am sorry but bringing you kid to a sporting event is not the best thing if thats your concern. I remember getting plenty of beer spilled on me as a kid at Chicago Bulls games. Heard plenty of curse words when the bad boys from Detroit came to town. Now I won't deliberately curse at a kid or in their direct vicinity. But at a sporting event and 70k people are chanting to help root the home team on, then forget that kid. Sorry. My job as a fan at the game is to be loud and rowdy, not calm and worry who's kid's feelings I'm gonna hurt or what parent brought their child to a game thinking it was going to be ponies and roses.

ESPECIALLY if it's a boy! Lol

Edited by vel

Aw You guys are so nice! Let's be nice to the visitors and even the thousands of people watching to see Mike Vick beat us like a pulp. We will even take in to consideration the many kids who don't even know the magnitude of this game let alone what is being said. Let's not even show our anger for what happened. Let's just let it go and be a pushover fanbase/franchise.

F*ck that sh*t! I am behind my Falcons and if some curse words hurt anybody's feelings, then so be it. But those 53 men wearing that black and red will play for us knowing we are behind them and not Vick

Guest mashburn

I am so ready to be there. vick is going down. this will be the loudest noise he has ever heard of.

when a lot of people start to BOO and start "vick sucks" chants, then that will make his fans try to cheer for him. which will make constant noise.