How Many "real" Falcon Fans Are Actually Going To The Game Tonite

I will be there as I am every home game and I will stay til the last snap!!! Having said that, I do see our birds getting the *** kicking of their lives.

We are not mean enough to take it from the Eagles.

We are not focused enough to engage in a game of this magnitude.

Matty Ice will be his usual, Dear in the Headlights Self.

The defense will be tired by halftime and never recover.

Tippy Toes Turner will not be The Burner.

And last, And least, Mularkey will call his usual dull *** game, that a junior high school could figure out, while Eagles rack up the points, thus making it easy for the Eagles defense to blitz every down and tee off on our QB...

We will be embarrassed...

But, I am a true Falcons fan because I hope that I am as wrong as I've ever been and they will prove me wrong...

Thinking all this and still going to cheer on the Falcons makes me a true fan...

I will be there as I am every home game and I will stay til the last snap!!! Having said that, I do see our birds getting the *** kicking of their lives.

We are not mean enough to take it from the Eagles.

We are not focused enough to engage in a game of this magnitude.

Matty Ice will be his usual, Dear in the Headlights Self.

The defense will be tired by halftime and never recover.

Tippy Toes Turner will not be The Burner.

And last, And least, Mularkey will call his usual dull *** game, that a junior high school could figure out, while Eagles rack up the points, thus making it easy for the Eagles defense to blitz every down and tee off on our QB...

We will be embarrassed...

But, I am a true Falcons fan because I hope that I am as wrong as I've ever been and they will prove me wrong...

Thinking all this and still going to cheer on the Falcons makes me a true fan...

I hope you are wrong about all of that.

Guest mashburn

I cannot wait for this. vick is going down. mark my words, the guys ears will be bleeding with the noise.

true fans will start vick sucks chants or boo him. then that will cause those other stupid fans (who support vick) to start cheering for him in attempts to shut up the booing. with both of those noise combing, it will be super loud almost every time vick is on the field.