How Are Falcons The Bad Guys!

That is soooooo funny! I'm sure you were one of the thousands that supported him throughout all those episodes you mentioned, while making excuses for him..........until he ended up on an opposing team. Now he's scum???? But he wasn't while he played for the falcons, huh? :rolleyes:

He was scum when he was here. Did you see the quote where vick has now decided to learn to read defenses? After 9 years.... he was a loser in Atl long before the dog thing. I can't think of a better place for this scum to be than in philthy. You've been around here long enough to know a whole lot of us have no love for #7

Edited by trudweathers

This to me is like say you're in married relationship and you're proud of your spouse. You support them, cherish them, and try to give them everything they want. You think they're a very successful business person.

Later you find out they were lying to you and involved in criminal activity the whole time and get arrested and go to jail. Them going to jail is a huge deal so youre embarrassed on a national level.

Because you trusted them sooo much them going to jail now threatens you and your ability to provide for yourself and family so you move on and start over because you have to.

A few years later that person gets out. They get remarried to one of your biggest rivals and do for them the things they promised to do for you but didn't because they decided to focus on the illegal stuff instead.

Now they come to your house and beat you. This is a modern day redemption story in America.

It's all about people getting theirs and beating their ex spouses. That's where our society is now.... Sad isn't it?

Guest Absconditus

Remember how our rivals used to hate the fact that the media sucked Vick's balls dry? Well, now we know what they were talking about.

The media has always had a hard-on for this guy.

Seriously all this espn crap is getting annoying. " Michael Vick has on las stop on redemption tour to beat qb that replaced him" SERIOUSLY!?!!? HE SCREWED US OVER!!!! That punk spit on our franchise and this city. This city supported him 100% and he flips off the fans, Ron Mexico, weed, and dog fighting. I hate Michael vick. I grew up his biggest fan but have had enough. This has nothing to do with race. It's about the Falcons. I hope he has the worst game of his career tomorrow night. Its ridiculous that the falcons are being portrayed as the ones that screwed him over. I wish you a horrible career mike, I hope you never see the play offs and that defenses pound you every snap you take. You are an egotistical selfish punk and I can't wait to watch William Moore spear you into the ground. Oh and btw I talked to a guy who owns a car dealership, he said Vick was supposed to do a signing session for fans there. He showed up 3 hours late with people waiting stayed for ten minutes and demanded to be paid in cash immediately. Yea he's a changed man alright. Only thing tahrs changed is his uniform. F you mike Vick.

that is totally untrue, in that game he was being booed, in a game where he played his heart out. He did great, but as a team we did not...ofcourse he was upset, the loss combined with the nerve of the fans to blame him for it

he screwed us over, we aren't the bad guys..and no one thinks we are unless they're stupid...but the bird flip, thats on the fans..they had it coming

he was flipping off THOSE fans, not all of Atlanta

Edited by alwaysfallforward

This to me is like say you're in married relationship and you're proud of your spouse. You support them, cherish them, and try to give them everything they want. You think they're a very successful business person.

Later you find out they were lying to you and involved in criminal activity the whole time and get arrested and go to jail. Them going to jail is a huge deal so youre embarrassed on a national level.

Because you trusted them sooo much them going to jail now threatens you and your ability to provide for yourself and family so you move on and start over because you have to.

A few years later that person gets out. They get remarried to one of your biggest rivals and do for them the things they promised to do for you but didn't because they decided to focus on the illegal stuff instead.

Now they come to your house and beat you. This is a modern day redemption story in America.

It's all about people getting theirs and beating their ex spouses. That's where our society is now.... Sad isn't it?

yeah, its truly amazing how people actually delude themselves into thinking they were wronged in those situations

however as far as we know, Vick is not that much of a moron. He went to a team, and yes he should try to beat us..but because we are his opponent this week. If he's actually stupid enough to think we wronged him, I hope he gets his shoulder seperated and his knee explodes. But as far as we know, he is not.

Seriously all this espn crap is getting annoying. " Michael Vick has on las stop on redemption tour to beat qb that replaced him" SERIOUSLY!?!!? HE SCREWED US OVER!!!! That punk spit on our franchise and this city. This city supported him 100% and he flips off the fans, Ron Mexico, weed, and dog fighting. I hate Michael vick. I grew up his biggest fan but have had enough. This has nothing to do with race. It's about the Falcons. I hope he has the worst game of his career tomorrow night. Its ridiculous that the falcons are being portrayed as the ones that screwed him over. I wish you a horrible career mike, I hope you never see the play offs and that defenses pound you every snap you take. You are an egotistical selfish punk and I can't wait to watch William Moore spear you into the ground. Oh and btw I talked to a guy who owns a car dealership, he said Vick was supposed to do a signing session for fans there. He showed up 3 hours late with people waiting stayed for ten minutes and demanded to be paid in cash immediately. Yea he's a changed man alright. Only thing tahrs changed is his uniform. F you mike Vick.

Man you need to go in for some anger therapy

Nice call

Edited by StudentOfTheGame

"liked" for you being psychic lol

Vick is the media darling again. The NFL loves his redemption story. And NBC is going to broadcast all this hype to the whole country tomorrow night. Its entertainment.

While I can understand the OP's rant...this is the issue: The tool that is the media. They get played by trying to please the ratings gods in order to make money. In turn, the media plays the viewers.

What EVER gets you ratings, fabricate anything that isn't just a 'total' lie and create an arguing frenzy of attention and time wasting...and that is why I post seldom on the boards and elsewhere regarding sports, anymore. Why should I let myself be used by the media too?

I use my time learning about things that interest me more these days, from a productivity standpoint. Football and all sports are just a game in the end. Just saying...

...but yes, I still love watching the games. Go Falcons. :D

Might have something to do with your players playing like dirty degenerates.