Would Beating Vick And The Eagles Finally Be Closure?

Would that finally put to rest the drama and dillemma that never seems to end with the Media when Vick comes to town? And also Andy Reid, who always seems to have our #.

I'll tell you this - a Win Sunday Night would go a LONG WAY to CLOSURE for the Falcon Organization and us Fans.

To me, this game is more of a Moral Victory/Loss than anything else.The outcome of this game is also going to drive the Respect Factor for the Falcons one way or the other - very far.

THIS GAME is going to show what the 2011 Falcons are really about.

Unfortunately as much as I wish a victory Sun night would close this Vick thing out, I don't see that EVER happening. The Falcons could win back to back SBs and there will always still be a faction of Falcons fans that will still luv Vick more. They will also amazingly always blame what happened to Vick on Blank and this franchise. On top of that, of course you know the media is going to do their part to keep it going. Beating the Eagles/Vick and later winning the Superbowl would just make it easier to tolerate it all. Which btw would do me just fine.

Edited by DBFever2

This is a fight for respect. A win would be great (and I expect one) but you don't have to win the fight to win respect.

There's no closure in this game for The Atlanta Falcons. That era ended and this one has been up and running for years now. And it's doing very well, thanks.

There can only be closure for fans with Vick issues.

Unfortunately as much as I wish a victory Sun night would close this Vick thing out, I don't see that EVER happening. The Falcons could win back to back SBs and there will always still be a faction of Falcons fans that will still luv Vick more. They will also amazingly always blame what happened to Vick on Blank and this franchise. On top of that, of course you know the media is going to do their part to keep it going. Beating the Eagles/Vick and later winning the Superbowl would just make it easier to tolerate it all. Which btw would do me just fine.

LOL!! Back-to-Back Super Bowl victories would effectively end the drama PERIOD! Matty Ice would be a god in this town forever

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

This isn't psychological group therapy; this is a football game.

Just win the dang football game so we can go 1-1 before traveling to Tampa next week!

Personally, I'd just as soon see you guys win tonight. I don't relish the idea of playing the Falcons after they go down 0-2.

Would that finally put to rest the drama and dillemma that never seems to end with the Media when Vick comes to town? And also Andy Reid, who always seems to have our #.

I'll tell you this - a Win Sunday Night would go a LONG WAY to CLOSURE for the Falcon Organization and us Fans.

To me, this game is more of a Moral Victory/Loss than anything else.The outcome of this game is also going to drive the Respect Factor for the Falcons one way or the other - very far.

Completely agree Jedi. Good post!

A win tonight would be enough for me. The media circus would also lose most, if not all, of its steam if we get a win and shut Vick down. At this point I'd almost forego a win if this Falcon team would actually show some heart and determination. I don't recall seeing much of either attribute since sometime last season.

The way this game is being pumped by idiots, (Michael Irvin comes to mind) you'd think Atlanta had screwed over the dog killing, pothead instead of the other way around. You can not be a Falcons fan and cheer a guy that drove the franchise into the dirt and embarrassed the whole region.

If you do, I have no patience with you or your pathetic ookie jersey. I'm very sorry that you are allowed in the dome and would be happy if you just picked up and moved somewhere else. Delta is ready when you are. Great that the object of your manlove has done well after prison. Go make a Lifetime movie and eat a twinkie.

When vick comes to the Georgia dome, I want him beat down, defeated, shamed and humiliated and I want the Eagles to have a very bad day. If you are a Falcons fan, you wish for the same thing.

Edited by trudweathers