Finally, A Hunting Story With A Happy Ending.

When you're praising someone's death, you really need to take a step back from things.

Praise and "meh" are two different things. Kinda like the "meh" I sighed when Steve Irwin died. It was just one of those " not shocked at all" moments. But two people chasing bears around with guns? Meh. I hate that te bear dies. It would have been cool had he stuffed the guy and put him in his den.

I want to know how you get killed by a bear when you have a rifle? Actually from the story I assume both had a rifle. So how does a bear kill a man when two people have rifles?

Probably backtracked them and surprised them. Bears are wiley and probably wounded like that, dang near psychotic. I believe in the right to arm bears.

armbears2.jpg

I don`t want to see bears hunted for sport. I also don`t want the Bear population to grow to the point where they are snacking on our children either. I see no problem with responsible wildlife conservation policies that strike a balance between public safety, the rights of hunters as well as the preservation of our wildlife. It is a difficult balance to achieve without making someone angry, but a balance that is our responsibility to achieve.

I don`t want to see bears hunted for sport. I also don`t want the Bear population to grow to the point where they are snacking on our children either. I see no problem with responsible wildlife conservation policies that strike a balance between public safety, the rights of hunters as well as the preservation of our wildlife. It is a difficult balance to achieve without making someone angry, but a balance that is our responsibility to achieve.

Yea, because bears are just snacking on our children left and right.

But I would not mind seeing huge relocations of bears to areas like Philly, Detroit and New York.

Those dudes were doing it for sport. I hate sport hunters

If we'd let nature take its course and not feel the need to build on every single parcel of land in existence then that balance would achieve itself.. Example: The dunce in Alaska, whose initials are SP put a bounty on wolves because they were killing the elk (which is what they are supposed to do). Why did she say she did this? Because it meant less elk for hunters to kill... :blink:

Another brilliant example of humans getting in the way...

Yea, because bears are just snacking on our children left and right.

But I would not mind seeing huge relocations of bears to areas like Philly, Detroit and New York.

Those dudes were doing it for sport. I hate sport hunters

The death is at least the third fatality caused by a grizzly since July. In late August, a grizzly in Yellowstone National Park, some 400 miles south of the latest attack, mauled a Michigan hiker to death. In July, a female bear with cubs in Yellowstone attacked a couple from California, killing the man before fleeing.

Sigh. Why can't we hunt liberal whinebags.

The death is at least the third fatality caused by a grizzly since July. In late August, a grizzly in Yellowstone National Park, some 400 miles south of the latest attack, mauled a Michigan hiker to death. In July, a female bear with cubs in Yellowstone attacked a couple from California, killing the man before fleeing.

Sigh. Why can't we hunt liberal whinebags.

whos whining? Sounds to me like you are. Gotta bring politics into it.. :lol: You guys are ate up with politics.Many hunters in my family that hunt and eat what they hunt. Bless em. Bless those outside my family who do the same.

Sports hunters can eat a FULL bag o feces tho. Or be turned to bear feces.And I don't care.

And really??!! Grizzly attacks in the wild? where there are MANY warning signs saying beware go here at your own risk?Whoda thunk it? Its not like Bears are dropping in on the heighborhood pool party, eating three kids and hitting the trail.

Guest Absconditus

LMAO @ people being up-in-arms over a bear attack in the WILD. That is their ******* home. Do people understand that? These dudes LIVE outside in the world, and it's THEIR home. If some dude with a gun walked into my home I'd kill him too. I might not eat him, but I'd probably kill him, or try to at least. I might eat him actually.

I will never understand the mentality of hunting down and killing an animal that killed a human. Camping is fun, and so is hiking and fishing and just being in nature period. But everybody should know that there is an inherent danger in walking into the middle of ******* wild territory unprepared to protect yourself. This is the world, **** like this happens all the time. There's no need to start slaughtering animals because of how they roll.

Edited by Absconditus

LMAO @ people being up-in-arms over a bear attack in the WILD. That is their ******* home. Do people understand that? These dudes LIVE outside in the world, and it's THEIR home. If some dude with a gun walked into my home I'd kill him too. I might not eat him, but I'd probably kill him, or try to at least. I might eat him actually.

I will never understand the mentality of hunting down and killing an animal that killed a human. Camping is fun, and so is hiking and fishing and just being in nature period. But everybody should know that there is an inherent danger in walking into the middle of ******* wild territory unprepared to protect yourself. This is the world, **** like this happens all the time. There's no need to start slaughtering animals because of how they roll.

Exactly. It's kind of like mountain climbing to me. Sure, that might be huge fun but if someone falls of the mountain do they start excavating and getting rid of the mountain? Of course not...

Guest Absconditus

Exactly. It's kind of like mountain climbing to me. Sure, that might be huge fun but if someone falls of the mountain do they start excavating and getting rid of the mountain? Of course not...

Seriously it makes no sense at all to me.

If a bear walked into a Bat Mitzvah and ate a whole bunch of people or if some rabies-crazed deer ran into a maternity ward at St. John's and ruthlessly gored 14 pregnant women then Okay I might could see maybe hunting the animal down and ridding the world of its evil ways but if you're just being a ******* white person who can't feel "alive" unless you're waltzing through a god d*mn wooded paradise and you get attacked by something that lives there then- you know, sorry, but it's on you at that point.

CARNIVORES THAT LIVE IN THE WILD WILL F***ING EAT YOU.

I can't speak for every human of course, but this idea was presented to me at a fairly young age, and I was instructed to exercise incredible amount of caution while walking around in areas that don't contain a f***ing Starbucks.

NOTHING WRONG with hunting deer, bear or any other animal.

It is legal to hunt them.

I hunt deer for sport, to spend time in the outdoors and yes...I eat what I harvest!

Get over it! It is my right to hunt animals.

And saying Hooray for a bear killing a human???? That is wrong

Edited by falconmaniac

If a bear walked into a Bat Mitzvah and ate a whole bunch of people or if some rabies-crazed deer ran into a maternity ward at St. John's and ruthlessly gored 14 pregnant women then Okay I might could see maybe hunting the animal down and ridding the world of its evil ways but if you're just being a ******* white person who can't feel "alive" unless you're waltzing through a god d*mn wooded paradise and you get attacked by something that lives there then- you know, sorry, but it's on you at that point.

I can't speak for every human of course, but this idea was presented to me at a fairly young age, and I was instructed to exercise incredible amount of caution while walking around in areas that don't contain a f***ing Starbucks.

This is incorrect!

Bears and other animals do not normally attack a human. They are usually more scared of us and run away.

Once a bear attacks a human they see them as food from that point on and rest assured it will do it again and again until it dies.

I hunt deer for sport, to spend time in the outdoors and yes...I eat what I harvest!

Yep, this world can do without quite a few less humans and more animals IMO...

Its not wrong at all, It's nature.I am cheering for nature in all its natural clory. Go stand in the middle of a field holding up a lightening rod during a thunder storm. Is it WRONG if you get struck by lightening? Of course it isn't. and I will cheer and say " glory to nature!"

Its not wrong at all, It's nature.I am cheering for nature in all its natural clory. Go stand in the middle of a field holding up a lightening rod during a thunder storm. Is it WRONG if you get struck by lightening? Of course it isn't. and I will cheer and say " glory to nature!"

You would cheer his death even after following your instructions? :o This is pencilpusher's America?

Edited by Flip Wilson

This is incorrect!

Bears and other animals do not normally attack a human. They are usually more scared of us and run away.

Once a bear attacks a human they see them as food from that point on and rest assured it will do it again and again until it dies.

LOL someone knows NOTHING about nature. A wounded animal like this one, or a bear protecting her cubs will not suddenly see people as food from then on. They will still see them with the threat they saw them as to begin with. It is obvious that if these fools were HUNTING the bear, they had to go looking for it. Then after shooting it, they STILL had to go looking for it. Well, they found it and the bear I guess decided "enough of the threat, I have tried running twice and here comes the morons, let me thin the herd"

Good for the bear, too bad he died instead of both " hunters" because hunting for sport doesn't even deserve to be called hunters.

rambler, come down her to eastern carolina we got all the bears you need.

2003458879.jpg