I Can't Wait For Mv7 To Be Back In The Dome

domeOFpain

I personally saw the man fly to beat Carolina at the Dome. This is the most exciting player EVER in the NFL and he is coming home. I will be at the DOME at 6 PM.

The dude is WOW! Must Watch watch TV. But I saw him live every home game...

Nothinge else to say.

I am privlideged tomorrow night....to see MV7 Live again...

Section 123....Falcon for Life...MV7

he is pretty awesome and he is saying and doing all the right things now. He admitted he screwed up. He also praised Mr Blank and said The Falcons are lucky to have a guy like Matt Ryan. . I give the guy credit. I took a guy from Prague to see his first NFL game a few years back and Vick was off the chain. My buddy was amazed and the Dome was flooded with Vick jerseys. That said, i want to Falcons to win this game , but i wish Vick all the best in the meantime.

Edited by SkiFalcon

he is pretty awesome and he is saying and doing all the right things now. He admitted he screwed up. He also praised Mr Blank and said The Falcons are lucky to have a guy like Matt Ryan. . I give the guy credit. I took a guy from Prague to see his first NFL game a few years back and Vick was off the chain. My buddy was amazed and the Dome was flooded with Vick jerseys. That said, i want to Falcons to win this game , but i wish Vick all the best in the meantime.

Bro Love...

I personally saw the man fly to beat Carolina at the Dome. This is the most exciting player EVER in the NFL and he is coming home. I will be giving DOME to Vick at 6 PM.

The dude is TASTY! Must Watch MY SKILLS. But I saw him live before every home game...

Nothinge else to say.

I am privlideged tomorrow night....to see MV7 from my knees Live again...

Waiting in shower....Falcon for Life...MV7

Section 123....Falcon for Life...MV7

But, MV7 isn't a Falcon for life. He's an Eagle now, and he's trying to beat the Falcons. So, I guess what you're saying is, you won't be rooting for him tomorrow night. Otherwise, that'd be kind of schizophrenic. Just an observation.

Edited by FREAK!

It's fine to be a "Vick fan". I'm a "Vick fan" when he plays any other team besides my beloved Falcons. No doubt, the guy is exciting to watch. The problem last time he was here and what I'm hoping and praying isn't a problem this time is " so called" Falcons fan showing up in their old #7 jerseys which have OUR colors and cheering for Vick when he scores. That was embarassing to the team and the city of Atlanta and will be tomorrow if it happens again. You can't call yourself a Falcon fan and cheer for the opposing teams QB. I don't care who he is! I don't care if the opposing team has Jesus himself playing QB for them! You just don't cheer for the other teams QB!

As much as I enjoyed watching MV7 play back in the day. Sunday's another story. I hope we sack his azzz 50 times and get about 20 ints. I'd love to see him fumble the ball a few times, and we beat them 50-0. After tomorrow I'll go back to cheering him on as an the Eagles QB.

Oh yeah Borat(dumbphuck) you introduced the race issue. STFU and take ya dumbazz back to Europe!!!

As much as I enjoyed watching MV7 play back in the day. Sunday's another story. I hope we sack his azzz 50 times and get about 20 ints. I'd love to see him fumble the ball a few times, and we beat them 50-0. After tomorrow I'll go back to cheering him on as an the Eagles QB.

Oh yeah Borat(dumbphuck) you introduced the race issue. STFU and take ya dumbazz back to Europe!!!

Oh yeah feelnu (dumbphuck) I introduced the race issue BECAUSE IT IS A RACE ISSUE!

I dont wish injury on any NFL player So I hope we dont rip his skull off, tear his arms off, turn his legs into chicken wings and snap his ACL and MCL and that other knee bone, and beat him to death with his severed body parts. I hope we dont do that to him, but if we do then I hope surgeons can put him back together.

I don't get how there are Falcons fans that are more excited to see Vick then they are about beating the Eagles...

Because they're s**ty fans that embarrass the rest of our fan base. You're fortunate enough to come from a city with a fan base that would never do something like that. As much as you guys from places like Phily and New York piss me off sometimes, I almost envy you in that respect. I really do wish ATL fans, as a whole, could be more like that. Of course, there are plenty of ATL fans that are just as passionate, dedicated and true as fans anywhere in the country. It's like each fan base is a big family. Our family just happens to have some ******** people in it. Understand now?

I "liked" your post but know that I only "liked" the first little paragraph. The last line I completely disagree with. Borat is correct on this one. The MV7 issue is a race issue because the MV7 supporters MAKE it a race issue. Let's face it. In an alternate universe, if the Falcons had drafted a guy named Matt Ryan from Boston College, and he was the exact same guy Matt Ryan is, and had the exact same numbers in college, and had the exact same level of success he's had since coming to the Falcons......only in this alternate universe Matt Ryan's skin was black, the MV7 people here in ATL would have had a lot easier time letting go of MV7. I won't back away from that assertion because it's absolutely correct.

The MV7 so called Falcon fans are no better than the bandwagon of Aints that's stuck in a corner lookin 4 a ring. Will be like being at Aints game dealing with all their annoying fair weather fans.

There's folk from all walks of life that are in that category. Two Faced!

I'm looking forward to seein him get smashed into the ground by The Predator & co. and for Grimes to pick, pick, pick and pick some more.