Tennessee Vs Florida

Miller2Rison

This is a huge game for the Vols and their up and coming QB, it's going to be tough facing the gators at the swamp but i think i see an upset coming, tyler bray looks like he could be the real deal-and he's just a sophmore. Broke Peyton Manning's record last week of course this is Florida and not Cin. Bear cats.

Who do most of you SEC fans see winning in this one?

5 pass interference calls against UF so far... some of them were really unnecessary too. Roberson made a dumb mistake right there... he easily could have batted it down or maybe even intercepted it without slinging the receiver down.

Bray wants to take the nickname "pick 6" away from Driskel I think... dude is making some horrendous throws. If UF caught every INT they could have had by this point, they'd have like 10 in this game easily.

UT has looked pretty terrible in the 2nd half.

Losing Hunter was crippling against a team like Florida but ultimately this was decided by the running game. I know Tennessee's offensive line is eventually going to be a strength but that's at least a year away, they couldn't even compete with Florida's athletes in the front seven.

5 pass interference calls against UF so far... some of them were really unnecessary too. Roberson made a dumb mistake right there... he easily could have batted it down or maybe even intercepted it without slinging the receiver down.

Bray wants to take the nickname "pick 6" away from Driskel I think... dude is making some horrendous throws. If UF caught every INT they could have had by this point, they'd have like 10 in this game easily.

UT has looked pretty terrible in the 2nd half.

Driskel??You have to throw a pick 6 before you get a nickname like that dont you?

Guest Absconditus

Not overly impressed by anything I saw today except for Chris Rainey but what else is new? The guy is a mind-blowing athlete.

Still think Floyd is playing out of position. He's way too slow coming around the edge. I think Easley makes a lot more sense out there but it's not like a glaring need or anything. Roberson was ridiculously bad and deserves to get chewed out in the locker room. If Jelani Jenkins could catch the football he'd be an absolute superstar.

Offensive line looks like it's starting to find itself a little bit in the running game. Brantley was Brantley and threw to Demps and Rainey all game. Everything he threw to the receivers seemed to be behind them or batted down, nothing really new if you've watched him play before. We're gonna have to lean on Demps and Rainey and rely on the defense and special teams to make some big time plays if we're going to beat an Alabama or LSU.

Edited by Absconditus