Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ol'_dirty2

Who Cares?

I hate to add to an already nauseating amount of threads on this topic but I'm baffled. Why do people on here care if there are people cheering for Vick? That Packers game turned into a "Go Pack Go" fest in there because of the piss poor performance of our team. If these "Vick supporters" come out in droves then so be it. Let's send them home sad, drunk, and ready to cry!!! Let's just hope our coaches and players show some pride and a sense of urgency this game. Get your focus where it's supposed to be people. Get to the Dome early, get your tailgate on, and get your butts in the seats before kickoff and Rise Up and crank this thing up BEFORE kickoff!!! Leeeegggoooo!!!

Last time the Philly fans started the "we want Vick" chant and a lot of local Vick fans joined in, the media spun it as if the whole Atlanta Falcons fanbase was rejecting their current team. They conveniently ignored the chant when Philly fans started it versus Jacksonville.

I think it irks people when the media questions their team loyalty, and most people would rather we not give them the opportunity this year.

I definitely understand that. And I was there for that Philly game too. I was really ticked by the product put on the field that day. Then the chant really got me upset. That wouldn't have happened if we had performed well and had the Dome field advantage. Truth is...our crowd was silent and didn't have anything to cheer for at the time. That's what can't happen this time. We need to win EVERY home game to help us get into the playoffs.