Falcons Started This Season The Same Way The 2003 Sb Champs Did

vido montigo

Guys, I still have a lot of faith in the Falcons this year. We have good coaches, players and fans. Mike Smith will have our guys prepared for Sunday's game.

Lets remember that in 2003 the Pats started the season with a 31-0 road loss to the Bills. They went on to win it all with a 14-2 regular season record. Here's to the hope that the Falcons lead a similar path.

post-189933-0-14957200-1316240227_thumb.

Guys, I still have a lot of faith in the Falcons this year. We have good coaches, players and fans. Mike Smith will have our guys prepared for Sunday's game.

Lets remember that in 2003 the Pats started the season with a 31-0 road loss to the Bills. They went on to win it all with a 14-2 regular season record. Here's to the hope that the Falcons lead a similar path.

Interesting point. How many super bowls have the pats played in and won and how many have the foulcons played in and won. The foulcons are not the Pats

Look.....I'm a glass half-empty kind of girl. I whine at every little thing but it's just because I'm emotional. I've been let down my whole life and haven't really had anything positive happen to me so I choose to be a whiney quitter and pout my way through life so nothing ever lets me down again. Take that, miserable life that I live!!!!

I understand now why you're such a whiney *****. Makes sense.

Guys, I still have a lot of faith in the Falcons this year. We have good coaches, players and fans. Mike Smith will have our guys prepared for Sunday's game. Lets remember that in 2003 the Pats started the season with a 31-0 road loss to the Bills. They went on to win it all with a 14-2 regular season record. Here's to the hope that the Falcons lead a similar path.

pats didnt have Mike Mularkey and BVG calling plays

I remember that year......then turned around and beat the Bills the last game of the season 31-0