Our Players Have A Lot Of Swagger

raysnill1

when I watch the videos on AF.com & when I see the players in interviews, most of these dudes have swagger off the charts. it's amazing how aggressive and dominating they can be on 1st & 2nd down, then get forced to pull back and play prevent on 3rd down. maybe we need to unleash these guys & let them bring that intensity they have every play. even still, the defense plays a lot better than a lot of people give them credit for. same goes for the offense. I've noticed that Matt has fire in his eyes when we go no-huddle and I've seen a few mic'ed up sessions where he's going berzerk on the sidelines, then he gets in the game and it's like that intensity fades, if we get behind, he has a 'deer in the headlights' expression on his face. I love to watch Matt when he's in control because I can see that he wants it and wants it bad. coach Smith also is pretty intense and we all see how much he goes for it on 4th down so he isn't afraid to gamble. like Peyton said, we gotta unleash these guys and not go out like punks. if we let em hang, I think we can be a Whole 'nother type of team, one that's dominating & intense.

... or maybe I'm seeing things different than what they are.

Fact of the matter is OP is right. We kill offenses on 1st and 2nd down. Yo BVG, you ******* idiot...if it works every other down why not use it on 3rd.

No Kidding.

Harass Brees into looking like a 7th grader then late in game you sit back and let him drive it 90 yards to win. Priceless.

hard for millionaires to not have swagger

Not really. You are confusing swagger with confidence.

Lupe Fiasco and Kanye West are both confident rappers. Kanye has swagger but Lupe does not.

Desean Jackson and Reggie Wayne are both confident Football players. Desean has swagger and Reggie does not.

Edited by #1 pick

Not really. You are confusing swagger with confidence.

Lupe Fiasco and Kanye West are both confident rappers. Kanye has swagger but Lupe does not.

Desean Jackson and Reggie Wayne are both confident Football players. Desean has swagger and Reggie does not.

sorry forgot you know Lupe and Reggie on a personal level. Swag to me isnt just a show of arrogance and can go hand in hand with confidence.

sorry forgot you know Lupe and Reggie on a personal level. Swag to me isnt just a show of arrogance and can go hand in hand with confidence.

Swagger is a mixture of bravado, confidence, charisma and an aura. It's something a lot of people talk about but few have. I could care less about your swagger off the field. I can only judge you on the Football field which is why I say only Roddy has any swagger. Deion had the most swagger in NFL history as well as Falcons history.

Swagger is confidence and bravado pouring out of everything about you: the way you talk, walk, act, think, eat, everything.

Edited by JoeSr

Swagger is a mixture of bravado, confidence, charisma and an aura. It's something a lot of people talk about but few have. I could care less about your swagger off the field. I can only judge you on the Football field which is why I say only Roddy has any swagger. Deion had the most swagger in NFL history as well as Falcons history.

Your only naming people that talked alot on the field. I bet if you seen Reggie or Lupe in the club or at a restaurant u'd think different.

Swagger on the field gets penalties if anything on the field. why does it matter.

Aaron Rodgers= Swagger + Super Bowl champion

Steelers have swagger as a team.

Ravens have swagger as a team.

Jets have swagger as a team.

Eagles have swagger as a team.

Teams who aren't great and are up and coming like the Raiders and Lions have swagger as a team.

Falcons are one of the most swagless teams in the NFL.