A Key Reason Bvg And Mularkey Need To Go!

falconfanEST1989

Now ive been reading and reading about few individuals and some on the fence leaning toward approving these 2 guys as coordinators. and i wanted to ask this simple question.

WHEN WAS THE LAST GAME AGAINST A GOOD/GREAT OPPONENT DID BOTH COORDINATORS BEAT THE OTHER TEAMS COORDINATORS?

now before you answer this question think about it, im not talking about beating down scrubs, or im not talking about 1 coordinator having a good game, but both at the same time.

last year in the playoffs MM and BVG got destroyed by the opposing coordinators, BVG couldnt match the offense and MM had now answer for the D.

I CANT THINK OF ANY AGAINST GOOD/GREAT TEAM.

Matt won that game on his own, we used a lot of no huddle that game.

No one player can win a game on their own. I do not know what this infatuation is with believing Ryan designs and creates his own plays. Those plays he has during the no-huddle offense are designed and created by his OC and his QB coach works with him to determine some of the best plays to use during the no-huddle. This is a fact!

No one player can win a game on their own. I do not know what this infatuation is with believing Ryan designs and creates his own plays. Those plays he has during the no-huddle offense are designed and created by his OC and his QB coach works with him to determine some of the best plays to use during the no-huddle. This is a fact!

This^^^

13-3 with a BLOW OUT DEFEAT in our Playoff game. As much as I love the 13-3 record, I want a Super Bowl win more.

BVG is in over his head. It is obvious to the rest of the NFL, just not to Coach Smith. BVG has NEVER coached on the Pro level until Smith rescued his FAILED CAREER.

Sadly BVG needs to be sent back to Georgia Southern, hopefully Monday morning.

Exactly, that was the gameplan.

That was the one example I can remember MM coming up with a scheme to attack another team that worked.

The only time I've seen BVG do it was for the Saints game but by the end of the game we couldn't stop them.

How is it that the Falcons beat both the Bears and Green Bay previously with the same coordinators but now they suck? What a bunch of whiners. :rolleyes:

To be fair I've had my issues with BVG since day one but I'm biased because I went to Ga Southern and BVG pulled a Petrino on us but I don't think BVG quit during the season.

Ok... so Matt gets credit for executing the game plan, but MM can't get any credit for coming up with the game plan? Did Matt also design the plays and protections we run out of the no-huddle? I just shake my head at so many of these posts...

To be fair I've had my issues with BVG since day one but I'm biased because I went to Ga Southern and BVG pulled a Petrino on us but I don't think BVG quit during the season.

I agree and I understand the sentiment coming from Southern. I'm not fond of BVG in year 4 because he has the only area of the Falcons that has not improved since 2008. I was speaking in general because people go over board with losses and act like the Falcons have not beaten any worthy competitors in the new administration.

Let's not forget we did go 13-3 last year. Most teams would only dream of a record like that. So before freaking out and wanting coaches fired just remember where we used to be.

Id rather go 9-7 or 10-6 and win a super bowl. The falcons mirage of a record is really going to be the roadblock to us improving this team.