Usc Vs Syracuse

Sleepy27

Hopefully this week the Trojans can keep the petal on the ground and play all 4 quarters against Syracuse Should be a V for the Trojans, but they have been making me nervous with the way they have been playing.

It's like they'll be in control of the game and decide ehh we don't feel like playing no more We got this!

Hopefully Kiffin get's em in the mindframe to keep it going 3-0 FIGHT ON TROJANS!!!

When were they in control of a game with the pedal to the floor? :huh:

Against minnesota they came out blazing the golden gophers couldn't stop them. All of a sudden they had a fumble and were just content with "existing". They could have whooped on Utah but dumb mistakes,

And to the Georgia Fan saying they haven't played anybody while true, You guys play coastal Carolina this week and in anyway shape or form everyday of the week 365 days a year

the competition of Syracuse > Coastal Carolina

Against minnesota they came out blazing the golden gophers couldn't stop them. All of a sudden they had a fumble and were just content with "existing". They could have whooped on Utah but dumb mistakes,

And to the Georgia Fan saying they haven't played anybody while true, You guys play coastal Carolina this week and in anyway shape or form everyday of the week 365 days a year

Hmmmm.... I don't know about that. Syracuse... Isn't that in like Pennsylvania or New Hampshire? I know they have a basketball team but wait, they have a football team?

So thats your excuse now? USC's terrible teams that they have no business playing are better than UGA and the SEC's crappy teams?

So thats your excuse now? USC's terrible teams that they have no business playing are better than UGA and the SEC's crappy teams?

You Serious? are you implying Syracuse = Coastal Carolina?...... What conference is Coastal Carolina in? and what Carolina is Coastal Carolina from? Is their any big Name pro's that have come out of Coastal Carolina? Is Coastal Carolina even a D1 School? Edited by Sleepy27

Im not saying they are equal. Im saying when you draw a line of acceptable competition to play both teams fall below that level. Who cares if Syracuse is better than CC. The point is that both USC and Georgia have no business playing either. To say that the crappy teams we play are better than the crappy teams you play is just a silly argument.

Anyways when is the last time Syracuse had a big time pro drafted

LOL @ a strength of schedule comparison of USC and UGA in the first 3 weeks. That's a close one!!!! Oh wait. . .

yes yall's first 2 squads have been tougher.... but we'd still beat the brakes off yall :)

Im not saying they are equal. Im saying when you draw a line of acceptable competition to play both teams fall below that level. Who cares if Syracuse is better than CC. The point is that both USC and Georgia have no business playing either. To say that the crappy teams we play are better than the crappy teams you play is just a silly argument.

Donovan Mcnabb...... other then that don't know don't Follow Syracuse

Strength of schedule argument when we finally play a patsy? Dude I have no qualms with giving USC its due credit but don't act like Minnesota or Syracuse are good teams. USC is not that good this year, but it's to be expected with how young they are. "USC" should blow those teams out at home, not barely get by Minnesota 19-17 (a team that also lost to New Mexico State, one of UGA's cupcakes this year - and loses to everyone in the Big Ten by 10+ points). We'll see how much USC wins by against D1 commander of respect Syracuse, who needed overtime to beat a sorry Wake Forest team and squeaked by powerhouse Rhode Island.

I'm not holding my breath for an impressive outing. USC is probably the weakest 2-0 about to be 3-0 team in the country. I'd hate it for you if your team had to play Iowa State this week. :lol:

I feel bad for Matt Barkley... he got a really raw deal with his time at USC and everyone expected him to carry on the torch there.

Strength of schedule argument when we finally play a patsy? Dude I have no qualms with giving USC its due credit but don't act like Minnesota or Syracuse are good teams. USC is not that good this year, but it's to be expected with how young they are. "USC" should blow those teams out at home, not barely get by Minnesota 19-17 (a team that also lost to New Mexico State, one of UGA's cupcakes this year - and loses to everyone in the Big Ten by 10+ points). We'll see how much USC wins by against D1 commander of respect Syracuse, who needed overtime to beat a sorry Wake Forest team and squeaked by powerhouse Rhode Island.

I'm not holding my breath for an impressive outing. USC is probably the weakest 2-0 about to be 3-0 team in the country. I'd hate it for you if your team had to play Iowa State this week. :lol:

I feel bad for Matt Barkley... he got a really raw deal with his time at USC and everyone expected him to carry on the torch there.

Where did I say Minnesota Utah and Syracuse were good teams? :huh:

Edited by Sleepy27

Where did I say Minnesota Utah and Syracuse were good teams? :huh:

Then why were you even arguing that the competition of Minnesota and Syracuse were meaningful somehow? We're all well aware of what a Coastal Carolina is on the schedule. USC doesn't schedule Minnesota and Syracuse to have tough OOC matchups and build credibility.

Guys you are arguing with the same guy that just a week ago was starting a thread talking about UGA was thrown to the wolves and that UF was a lame school for their schedule. When that argument was busted by everyone no reply's were ever made. Now this week hes getting down on UGA's competition ONE week after complementing it. All you need to know.

Guys you are arguing with the same guy that just a week ago was starting a thread talking about UGA was thrown to the wolves and that UF was a lame school for their schedule. When that argument was busted by everyone no reply's were ever made. Now this week hes getting down on UGA's competition ONE week after complementing it. All you need to know.

Sir to you and Carter I didn't bring up Georgia's competition of Coastal Carolina until some other georgia heads brought it up.... then I just simply stated facts that Syracuse was more competition the Coastal Carolina would ever be... ever. And I guess ya know I'll state it again I do respect what Georgia opened up with....

again I didn't start saying about Coastal Carolina until somebody else brought it up. No arguments in that thread that were brought up in the thread that I didn't respond to stop making things up.

Carter I got no probs with you but your folks brought up the schedule thing first... just saying

Sir to you and Carter I didn't bring up Georgia's competition of Coastal Carolina until some other georgia heads brought it up.... then I just simply stated facts that Syracuse was more competition the Coastal Carolina would ever be... ever. And I guess ya know I'll state it again I do respect what Georgia opened up with....

again I didn't start saying about Coastal Carolina until somebody else brought it up. No arguments in that thread that were brought up in the thread that I didn't respond to stop making things up.

Carter I got no probs with you but your folks brought up the schedule thing first... just saying

The only person that said anything before you brought it up was Sac who simply stated that USC hadn't looked great against 2 teams that they should be much better than talent and skill wise. Simple and yet true statement. It had nothing to do with who UGA had played or who they were playing that day. I dont even know how you could take his comments and translate them into making the statement Syracuse> Coastal Carolina.

Tampa's #1 WR Mike Williams came from the 'Cuse