A Falcons Tale Comedy And Tragedy

Arthur.Blank

Once upon a time in a bandwidth far far away, there resided a guy who was on deaths doorstep.

After several days in a Hospital Room under quarantine, the guy had survived, and was allowed to return home.

After many weeks of very strong Antibiotics and heavy doses of pain killers the guy recovered, only to find

his business that he built from scratch was in ruin.

During the next few years of economic hardship, the business was built back to half of what it once was.

There were many tough days, and a lot of effort to fend of any onset of depression.

It was a battle and one that required looking in the mirror every morning and telling yourself

to MAN UP or give up.

(Oh how easy it would have been to just call it quits and go live under a bridge)

The one constant that helped me to get through it all was these Forums TATF.

No matter how bad or depressed I was feeling, all I had to do was log on to TATF.

So many good discussions.

So much fun stuff to laugh at, and others to cry with.

What we "had"

We had our Look A likes

The Hick'ry Stick Award

Superfans Smack Downs

Gritz's Bulls Eye Drawings

Game Day Menu

Friday or Saturday Night Trivia

Trolls Galore and our Very Own Defender of the Realm Gritzblitzer, who sent them packing,

who to date is the Only Member on these forums to have won a Hick'ry Stick Award.

Gone is J Mike and there is a reason for that, and

Our Knight and Defender of the Realm has been Branded like a Leper.

When we see our next Smack Down is any body's guess.

These forums got me through a very tough time in my life and now it saddens me to

see darkness fall upon TATF, a darkness that can only be compared to living

in North Korea.

I am not talking about the Trolls that run a muck on these forums.

I am talking about High Treason within the upper ranks that rule above these forums.

I know who you are, but I will not Make Demand of your Resignation nor for you

to be demoted or reassigned.

I will simply and peacefully ask you to take your hands off the throat of the Forums.

These forums are read by nearly National Sports Writers and Broadcasters, because

these forums are just that good.

Do not reply to me, just take that time to go across the street and have a couple of beers

and chill out, and enjoy life, it is too short not too.

Once upon a time in a bandwidth far far away, there resided a guy who was on deaths doorstep.

After several days in a Hospital Room under quarantine, the guy had survived, and was allowed to return home.

After many weeks of very strong Antibiotics and heavy doses of pain killers the guy recovered, only to find

his business that he built from scratch was in ruin.

During the next few years of economic hardship, the business was built back to half of what it once was.

There were many tough days, and a lot of effort to fend of any onset of depression.

It was a battle and one that required looking in the mirror every morning and telling yourself

to MAN UP or give up.

(Oh how easy it would have been to just call it quits and go live under a bridge)

The one constant that helped me to get through it all was these Forums TATF.

No matter how bad or depressed I was feeling, all I had to do was log on to TATF.

So many good discussions.

So much fun stuff to laugh at, and others to cry with.

What we "had"

We had our Look A likes

The Hick'ry Stick Award

Superfans Smack Downs

Gritz's Bulls Eye Drawings

Game Day Menu

Friday or Saturday Night Trivia

Trolls Galore and our Very Own Defender of the Realm Gritzblitzer, who sent them packing,

who to date is the Only Member on these forums to have won a Hick'ry Stick Award.

Gone is J Mike and there is a reason for that, and

Our Knight and Defender of the Realm has been Branded like a Leper.

When we see our next Smack Down is any body's guess.

These forums got me through a very tough time in my life and now it saddens me to

see darkness fall upon TATF, a darkness that can only be compared to living

in North Korea.

I am not talking about the Trolls that run a muck on these forums.

I am talking about High Treason within the upper ranks that rule above these forums.

I know who you are, but I will not Make Demand of your Resignation nor for you

to be demoted or reassigned.

I will simply and peacefully ask you to take your hands off the throat of the Forums.

These forums are read by nearly National Sports Writers and Broadcasters, because

these forums are just that good.

Do not reply to me, just take that time to go across the street and have a couple of beers

and chill out, and enjoy life, it is too short not too.

I don't think you were talking to me because I have nothing to do with the alleged treasonous masterminds who rule over these forums, but I went ahead and went down the street and had a couple of beers any way.

Hope this selfless act of caring will help you feel better about this place and its powerful, yet hidden, upper ranks.