My Abrahamburger Appreciation Thread

Rambler

If you mess with the bull you get the horns. I have literally laughed until I needed oxygen when Abe starts to dismantle someone who wants to get salty with him, all original material, not the cut and paste variety. A black belt in the craft of insults, Abe can make you pause before you type anything that might draw you into an unnecessary verbal beatdown you really dont want to be in. The boards need more Abes, guys who rip you to shreds with relative ease, and then step on your chest as they take your girlfriend home with them.

A tip of the hat to Abe, the terminator of ABF.

Guest Absconditus

Abes a funny guy. I give this post a like.

But someone has Julian ramblin' under their skin. :lol:

lol yeah it's pretty obvious this dude was just like "Who is a white Republican guy that I can use to counter PP's thread with?"

abrahamburger is good people though. Dude cracks me up in the Braves forum.

You can call me gay, but don't call me a Republican. That just means you're gay and won't tell anyone.

----------------------------

Oh yeah, since the chat feature is back, that's the way to do the Braves games on here now. The winner of the bad guy polls is at the Ted tonight.

you are okay with being called gay as long as someone doesnt say you are in the closet about it? I want to hear you braves commentary. headshot has been hyping it up for a while. I hope it doesnt end up like the drake hype though.

you are okay with being called gay as long as someone doesnt say you are in the closet about it? I want to hear you braves commentary. headshot has been hyping it up for a while. I hope it doesnt end up like the drake hype though.

Drake hype? No clue what that means. As for gayness, everyone on the internet calls each other gay when it's time to insult. It's doesn't mean anything. When it comes to political parties, I'm quite done with that. I'd be equally displeased if someone called me a democrat. It means you chose a party when all people are not being represented right now.

Drake hype? No clue what that means. As for gayness, everyone on the internet calls each other gay when it's time to insult. It's doesn't mean anything. When it comes to political parties, I'm quite done with that. I'd be equally displeased if someone called me a democrat. It means you chose a party when all people are not being represented right now.

drake hype, everyone thought his first album was going to be amazing because so far gone and comeback season were dope. being a democrat is more like being the guy that wants to please everyone and is a push over.

Guest Absconditus

This makes me want to see his video tribute to nolove4dacrook. My gawd that was HILARIOUS!

Shaud murdered me with the whole NoLove4TheWife thing. I still randomly laugh at that **** to this day.