My Julian Appreciation Thread

I like someone who speaks his mind, no matter how unpopular his opinion can be. And it's never cut N paste like the derpbags that thrive in this place. He has his opinion and states it in his own words. So I appreciate Julian as a poster. These would be better, more interesting boards if we had more posters like him.

and if you don't like that, neg me suckaaaas!!!

Guest Absconditus

I've always told Julian that people would accept his opinions a lot more if he wasn't such an anti-American doosh about it. I agree with a lot of the things he says and bestowed the highest honor I could think of upon him, by naming my fantasy football team Julian's Jihad.

Smart kid though, I'm just not sure he's ever learned how to respectfully disagree with someone.

Guest Absconditus

Agree with pencilpusher. I also think the oven thing has really been blown out of proportion.

This is where you lose me.

It's pretty hard to blow "There is room in the oven for all of you" out of proportion. It's a pretty explosive statement on it's own, it's not like it needs a whole lot of attention in order to make it seem more disgusting.

This is where you lose me.

It's pretty hard to blow "There is room in the oven for all of you" out of proportion. It's a pretty explosive statement on it's own, it's not like it needs a whole lot of attention in order to make it seem more disgusting.

it was" there is more room in the oven for you" and referring to a poster no one took seriously Mr51. Mr51 made some thread wishing israel murder all palestinians and other middle easterns. the thread is still around if you want to search.

Outside of maybe Stobby, I don't know of anyone that's "afraid" to speak their mind. I have no respect for his tribal thought process. It's ridiculous that someone born and raised in this country identifies himself as not only a member of a tribe/group of people that live on another continent in a country he's probably never even been too, but actually judges others/himself on ancestry and the accomplishments/stereotypes associated with these meaningless groups.

Edited by Radical