Don't Forget To Have Fun

Miller2Rison

There has been a lot of negativity around here since the packers loss and our team not really stepping it up since than. Remember football is supposed to be fun despite who wins or loses at the end, in July we didn't know if there would even be NFL football.

For those of you attending the game on sunday night, don't get your selves thrown in jail for fighting over who has a #7 jersey on, if your able to go to the game just enjoy your self, tail gate, have a few beers and have a good time no matter who comes out on top. If you wanna fight join a boxing club or MMA club or a semi pro football team, than u can fight without being locked up.

Times are tough for me at the moment but growing up when i went to Falcons games i always had a blast no matter who won or lost the game, if you are able to go to an NFL game in today's economy you are privledged, don't throw it away by being stupid.

Remember in the end, football is here for our entertainment and our enjoyment, it's a chance to get together with friends and have parties. As much as i love the falcons at the end of the day if they lost a game it's not the end of the world for me bc there are much more important things to worry about out there. Don't forget to have fun.

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?

Vince Lombardi

Just kidding. With the price of tickets you bet I'm soaking it in. Even in the bad years my group at least looked forward to the tailgating and nice fall weather. OK, so maybe joked after the game that the best part of the game was the tailgating but I'm glad I already paid for my season tickets before things hit the fan 'cause yeah it could definitely be a lot worse.