Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daddy's Home

Daddy Reaches Out.

9 posts in this topic

As we know. Armageddon is fast approaching. Just wanted to let you guys know that, although, sometimes I do play rough, there's never any harm intended.

So, hey guys, let's enjoy the season... Let's throw some barbs... And let's make it burn!

Who loves ya baby!

Everyone thinks you're a troll, but I know what you're doing. It's easier to call for impending doom, and be wronged by a winning season, than to go ahead and plan the ways you're going to terrorize your friends who are bears fans, only to turn out to be the one who gets terrorized.

It's ok man, we've all been there.. reminds me of a few years ago when Alabama played Georgia.. my best friend's a tide fan. The moment the game started I pulled out my phone and typed "TOUCHDOWN" in a text message to be sent to him... but that message was never sent..

Just relax and enjoy the season. If the Falcon's turn out to be hot garbage this year.. no one is going to pay you an apology, and realize you were right in retrospect. You should just be in the middle, and let things play out. No one likes to watch their team lose, and it especially sucks when you got clowns pouring alcohol on the wounds.

ukfalc likes this

daddy,s home

i have 1 extra ticket available. 20 yard line philly (visitors side) i can leave at will call for you like glanville used to for elvis

daddy,s home

i have 1 extra ticket available. 20 yard line philly (visitors side) i can leave at will call for you like glanville used to for elvis

Hey Trig. I appreciate that bro, but you know I've got a bounty on my head bro.

Shoot, right now, they've got me typing in a 1x1 inch winnow man. Persecution is a horrible thing bro. But hey, you know Daddy takes it all in stride. Never gets mad.

Hey Trig. I appreciate that bro, but you know I've got a bounty on my head bro.

Shoot, right now, they've got me typing in a 1x1 inch winnow man. Persecution is a horrible thing bro. But hey, you know Daddy takes it all in stride. Never gets mad.

You know you're alright with me, Daddy. At the end of the day, it's just football and smack talk. I have good friends and neighbors who are fans of other teams and we always smack it up when those teams play the Falcons. Smack talk on the boards is no different but some folks just get bent all out of shape.

Don't forget our sig bet, Daddy-O. B)

Granddaddy's Home likes this

You know you're alright with me, Daddy. At the end of the day, it's just football and smack talk. I have good friends and neighbors who are fans of other teams and we always smack it up when those teams play the Falcons. Smack talk on the boards is no different but some folks just get bent all out of shape.

Don't forget our sig bet, Daddy-O. B)

We good.