Poll: Chant This Sunday Night?

Northern_Falcon

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which Chant would you like started vs PHI?

• A-T-L!
    • **** Mike Vick!
    • We Ready!
    • 2 Legit! 2 Legit! 2 Quit!
    • DeSean scrubs goats!
    • Babin licks telephones!
    • D.O.G.S! DOGS! DOGS! DOGS!
    • Con-Vick!
    • Ice! Ice! Ryan!

Another member really tried to push the we ready chant, but I figure lets get a vote out and see what you think. Most of the ones I took were posted by members on the board. (even one saints fan).

The die hard fans are the ones from this board and if we are the ones that start the chants the rest will follow. I will be ashamed as a falcons fan if I hear the we want vick chant.

I personally love the 2 Legit 2 Quit chant, I know its old but its just so Bad A**. Just a simple ATL chant would be very loud, even vick supporters would join in.

Desean scrubs goats, would be unreal funny to hear on tv...

Edited by Northern_Falcon

Let's keep it simple. How about I get a little help from 71,000 of my closest friends and shout this not only on 3rd and long but 1st and 2nd as well when the Falcons are on defense.

D-fense.jpg

I have to admit I was at the Greenbay game and was speechless that all the fans around me didnt get loud on 3rd downs let alone the rest. It was like they had no clue why I was yelling as loud as possible when greenbay was on Offence

I have to admit I was at the Greenbay game and was speechless that all the fans around me didnt get loud on 3rd downs let alone the rest. It was like they had no clue why I was yelling as loud as possible when greenbay was on Offence

Unfortunately some of the true fans get priced out of the post season games and in come the golf clappers who thought going to a Falcons game, that would have led to the Superbowl, was a trendy thing to do.

Let's keep it simple. How about I get a little help from 71,000 of my closest friends and shout this not only on 3rd and long but 1st and 2nd as well when the Falcons are on defense.

D-fense.jpg

lol First time my wife saw one of those signs she said... "What does D-Gate mean??"