Sign Here To Request Allowing More Than One Image In A Post Or Reply!

GENERALZOD

I know the admins are working on things to make them better, and it's the start of a new season and all that stuff. But something I miss was the threads that happen every week that allows users to post LOOK ALIKE pics of the players in the game.

I just learned that is no longer possible because YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED ONE PIC PER REPLY OR POST.

Not to mention, Animated .GIF's are turned off. WHAT's UP WITH THAT?

We have all worked hard on some of our pictures, and signatures, and avatars, and various other things to show teams spirit. I don't see the harm on them turning those features on again for us members.

Please CO-SIGN IF YOU AGREE WITH ME HERE.

Ever think that these changes were made to try and keep the board from crashing every game day ?

I'm not saying thats the case but it is possible

sam

Considering it was mentioned that they were going to make changes to the servers just a few days ago in the near future with their setup, NO. Absolutely not. Although Thanks for the reply.

For one thing, I read where these boards were managed by Invision as of current? If I am wrong sorry. But I myself happen to know a little bit about moderator options with those providers because I ran my owns forums for a few years with those providers, and I must say that they were outstanding. Although I would recommend ZETA .

That being said, I am aware of turning on and off various features as per the moderators choices.

The thing is, if you want your users, then you try and make your users happy, NOT TIE THEM UP AND HOLD THEM FOR RANSOM by BLOCKING THEM from doing what they've been doing all along for YEARS.

It's funny that the rep minus meter is gone now, I got banned because of saying that I thought it would never work and rightfully so at the time, but what's funny is that after coming back I realize that it does work, it shows you what to read and what not to read and gives you a little bit of "FORGET YOU" by hitting the minus symbol.

Don't get me wrong whatsoever here, I am not ANTI-ADMIN or ANTI-MOD at all in any way whatsoever. I am just asking if others feel the same as I do about the 1 pic per post/reply.

Changing the OPTIONS should not be an OPTION. Every other board has no problem with the very same things. I know the Falcons Admins/Mods are working on this stuff. I'm not knocking them at all. I know it's a pain to do and not something easy to fix. I am just asking for MORE OPTIONS.

Please turn on the gif animations and the more than 1 pic per post or reply. That is what I am asking here. This is ridiculous because regardless of turning off the visual features of the .gif animations you still get the full file size files, so you aren't saving with the servers, you just turn off the feature.

Ok, I"ve said my opinion of this. I guess I will be zapped or banned after this for having this opinion and posting this message. It's not the end of my life or my world. So it is what it is.

A REQUEST! Perhaps that better explains what I am talking about here.

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by GAFALCONFAN

Ever think that these changes were made to try and keep the board from crashing every game day ?

I'm not saying thats the case but it is possible

sam

Most pictures/images are links from other sites (unless it's uploaded from someone's computer), so a limit on linked images is not really conserving bandwidth on this site.

man I cant even Quote people. This board is acting up. it sucks.

I hear what your saying there. The reply feature has not been setup right, if you click in the reply screen it dances around depending on what browser you are using that is. I use Opera most of the time, but I also use IE, and Firefox on different PC's..

I know there are features on these forums they can turn on and off. Turning those features on WERE NOT A PROBLEM IN THE PAST, so I don't see why they should be now. Yeah, times change, and legalities do also, but not allowing gif animated avatars is ridiculous.

That is what the DISCLAIMER IS FOR YA KNOW?

As for the not allowing multiple images in post, I would suggest allowing 8, that is enough in my opinion. 8 IS ENOUGH! :lol: Those of you who are old and remember that TV show know what I am talking about with that comment.

Come on Mod's. PLEASE TURN ON THE MULTIPLE IMAGE FEATURE FOR POST! AND THE ANIMATED .GIF PIC FOR AVATARS!

Oh well. this is my opinion. GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by GAFALCONFAN