What Does Your Team Have To Do To Win In Week 2?

Big Bubba

Panthers main thing is getting the run game going. A run game that has excruciatingly long drives that take 9m+ off the clock per series is how you beat the Packers. It tires out their defense, and keeps Rodgers off the field, and hinders his ability to get his offense firing on all cylinders.

A shootout is a no no. The only team that seems capable of beating the Packers in an all out shootout, is the Patriots.

How about the Falcons, Buccaneers and Saints? ... Also Redskins and Cowboys?

Edited by NEWton rivERA

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

If the BUCS get their running game going and hold Peterson even somewhat in check and make McNabb beat us we should come out on top! It starts up front for us on both sides of the ball!

Protect Drew Brees.

If you protect Drew Brees, he will pick apart the Bears D.

Yup. Brees + protection + time to throw = unstoppable...even without Colston. Time for Meachem to step up. Bears only shot is pressure. If we can stop that, they certainly don't have the DBs to stop our WRs and Brees. If they get too aggressive, Sproles has to break some big screen and checkdown passes. And Ingram needs to make some headway on the ground to keep the playaction working.

But...all of that means nothing if our defense can't stop them. I've never been scared of the Bears offense, but after seeing the way we played against the Pack, I'm slightly worried. And was what the Bears did against the Falcons bad D by the birds, or good offense by the Bears?

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

WITHOUT WISHING IT ON ANYONE, the only way the Falcons will win this game is if we knock a couple key players out completely. Otherwise, they are just too athletic and well-coached for us to hang with them currently. :(

STOP IT!!!!!!!!! You can't let the fact that you all bought into a mirage deter you from endless HOMERISM!

Do you have any idea how boring it'll get around here without you all making baseless claims about your team???????? ;) :P

Yup. Brees + protection + time to throw = unstoppable...even without Colston. Time for Meachem to step up. Bears only shot is pressure. If we can stop that, they certainly don't have the DBs to stop our WRs and Brees. If they get too aggressive, Sproles has to break some big screen and checkdown passes. And Ingram needs to make some headway on the ground to keep the playaction working.

But...all of that means nothing if our defense can't stop them. I've never been scared of the Bears offense, but after seeing the way we played against the Pack, I'm slightly worried. And was what the Bears did against the Falcons bad D by the birds, or good offense by the Bears?

I don't fear the Bears offense either. And keep in mind we played against the Packets offense. Of which we played them much better in the second half.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Keep the Arizona O in check, if Sexy Rexy plays like he did last week he should a very good day against the Cardinals secondary.

You honestly believe Grossman can get you somewhere? :lol:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

That very well may be, but to say Brees is going tear apart the Bears D is laughable to say the least.

I guarantee you he'll do a helluva lot better job of it than Ryan did!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

What's your point? Yes, Brees is the better QB. Thank you Capt. Obvious. :rolleyes:

Then what makes you think he won't do a better job against the Bears defense? Ryan looked like ****!