Falcon Breh's Let's Be Reality

Sleepy27

You know you have some cat's that are bashing BVG and they want his head on a platter. And I am in no way shape or form excusing this cat..... cause let's face it the defense is inconsistant.

But it's Mike Smith and Mike Mularkey's fault.

Let's look at facts: We were the only offense the 1st week to not score a touchdown

Last years preseason and this years preseason the offense looked crappy

Wheather you want to admit it or not you hated the offense last year. And you hated not knowing what offense was gonna show up from week to week

MM Track Record speaks for itself

dude has admitted he won't take chances

Let's take a look . MNF game last year against the Saint's considered one of the high powered offenses in the league Defense did it's thing for the most part. At what point in that game did the offense say "hey we need to help these guys out" I mean crap towards the end of the game

Mike Smith Punted on 4th and 6 and asked the defense to get the ball back with like 3 something left in the game! where was the accountability for the offense? I wouldn't have mad that we lost that game if Mike smith would had at least gone down swinging! then of course we lose we HAVE to play our starters against Carolina Brian Williams get's hurt... then we obviously watched the Fail of Chris Owens in the playoffs

Never once has Mike Smith asked the offense to win the game, all the games we won by field goal last year?? He just asked em to get in field goal position

Basically through this whole Rant MM and Smith are the problem. I'm praying it get's better. Cause I really really want this team to be the team they are capable of being. LET'S GET IT FALCONS!

As you stated.......Mularkey's track record suggest this team will never perform as they can. It's really a shame and gut wrinching. He has a chance to prove us all wrong this Sunday and if he doesn't, Smith needs to throw the towel in and fire him. He can put the QB coach in his place til the end of the season. I promise it would not get any worse, most likely better.

As you stated.......Mularkey's track record suggest this team will never perform as they can. It's really a shame and gut wrinching. He has a chance to prove us all wrong this Sunday and if he doesn't, Smith needs to throw the towel in and fire him. He can put the QB coach in his place til the end of the season. I promise it would not get any worse, most likely better.

I Agree with you Sir, If after this sunday stuff is still looking the same, We HAVE to makes some moves that will start steering us in the right direction. Even if we are figuring out new stuff on the fly with new people directing I'm willing to let this season ride. Cause their is NO reason with the talent we have offense not to at least put up 7 points!

While I don't necessarily agree about the defense...

Oh yeah.... the offense hasn't been helping lately.

IMO, everyone on the staff should be on notice. If we come out this Sunday and look as bad and as lost as we have the last 2 games then I think it's safe to say some people are going to be on the hot-seat and that they should be.

But if we get a win.... if we get a win ALL will be forgiven.

come on guys that is crazy i can understand if we play horrible the whole season and then you fire the coordinators but seriously we had turnovers and it was one game against 1 of the top defenses in the league. It was one game against the bears defense and people are going crazy. I know we didnt play to our potential but 1 game is no reason to just fire a coordinator and try to learn a new system in a week. Be real even if they got rid of the coordinators you seriously want bratkowski(however you spell it) to be to O-coordinator? Once again i will say it...Please calm down. Now if we go 0-6 i will understand the "OMG fire everybody and their mom and i give up on my religion" talks because then it is warranted but until then just calm down and take your meds.

^^^ Sir but this is where you are wrong. It's the greenbay game,the second saints game,the eagles game. When this offense is sputtering it sputters. Now am realistically thinking we should fire mm at the beginning of the season? Of course not. But for your offense with considerably alot more firepower not to put up 7 ...... come on man

I am holding out hope that the reason we didn't show a lot of FLASH this past weekend is b/c we have something up our sleeve for Philly. I know that rationally does not make sense but it is just a thought.
sir its all good. But its frustrating that you even have to come to that isnt it?

I am holding out hope that the reason we didn't show a lot of FLASH this past weekend is b/c we have something up our sleeve for Philly. I know that rationally does not make sense but it is just a thought.

I have a somewhat similar hope. I hope last week the Falcons took the weekend off and had the Slippery Rock Ladies Squash Team put on their uniforms and go out to play the Bears, and this week, the real team will show up and kick some Eagle azz.

Edited by PokerSteve

I am new to responding on this board. I have been watching it for a few years now and never wanted to get on it but what i am seeing after one loss is absolutely making me sick. We need to satnd up and be FANS of our TEAM reguardless. I have been a fan for years and will be a fan for years to come. I am a season ticket holder and love the Falcons.

The Falcons can win any game against any team on any Sunday. We as fans and those of us that will be at the game must CHEER our team to victory. Last Sunday was a bad day in my house things were flying bad words were flowing I cant help it i get very emotional about this team. Honeslty i hate to see any of our fans make comments like we cant win we are done. As much as I would hate our season not be what we all want the bottom line no matter what I will stand behind my team and cheer for them each and every week like I have for so many years.

Is there things or players that we disagree with yes there always will be but if we had won on Sunday not one person would have been bashing them like they are not worthy to play in the NFL.

I agree some changes need to happen and they have been happening all along. We are clsoer than we have ever been to having a succesfull champion caliber team. Lets all RISE UP FALCONS FANS and drown out any negative talk or vick cheers this sunday and help push our team from the stands. We need to be the twelth player and send our team to VICTORY.

1. It's not Mularkey's fault that the line blocking sucked ***.

2. It's not Mularkey's fault that we failed in the red zone and settled for FG's.

3. It's not Mularkey's fault that Ryan made a horrible read and threw a pick.

4. It's not Mularkey's fault that Ryan fumbled.

Only thing I question about the offense on Sunday is when the Bears had the line stacked, why didn't Ryan check off to a play action pass?

As for the defense, I got no defense whatsoever for BVG...

Im glad everyone finally realizes this offense sucks. I said it last year and wanted to in 08 but there were too many injuries so I gave them a pass. All you ever heard last year was "5th ranked offense, they're doing something right". Bull. Thank god the few turned into the majority because now even commentators and pundits realize this offense is weak garbage.

1. It's not Mularkey's fault that the line blocking sucked ***.

2. It's not Mularkey's fault that we failed in the red zone and settled for FG's.

3. It's not Mularkey's fault that Ryan made a horrible read and threw a pick.

4. It's not Mularkey's fault that Ryan fumbled.

Only thing I question about the offense on Sunday is when the Bears had the line stacked, why didn't Ryan check off to a play action pass?

As for the defense, I got no defense whatsoever for BVG...

True ryan sucked pretty bad too. Mularkey still runs a garbage scheme that doesn't even suit the personnel we have. We need an offense like new englands where the routes dictate that there is almost always someone open.

Tanking the postseason last year and sucking wind on our season opener is all part of our brilliant plan to dismantle the Eagles offense in week 2.

It's so crazy it just might work. My God - Vangorder is a genius.

Yup lol I remember reading some of the don't panic folks (it's only preseason) replies during preseason this year, that we were purposely putting ourselves in situations to work on them!......... Sad thing is we were looking so bad I believed it :lol::(