So Ryan Grew Up An Eagles Fan?

pencilpusher. just because

From Atlanta Falcons website

On playing his hometown team in the Eagles:

“We haven’t had a lot of success against them the last couple of years. Obviously, having grown up there, I was an Eagles’ fan growing up. But I’ve been around for a number of years now at this point and I know how important and how difficult it is week-to-week, regardless of who the opponent is. For us at this point, our focus needs to be on preparing, doing what we need to do in the course of the week to give ourselves a chance to play well on Sunday.”

That means he grew up pulling for the Eagles to beat Atlanta whenever they played. I bet he will be cheering for them inside for this game, and may even throw an interception to his favorite team, the Eagles.

You guys better start Redman, you have a mole on your roster. Don't say I didn't warn you.

“We haven’t had a lot of success against them the last couple of years. Obviously, having grown up there, I was an Eagles’ fan growing up. But I’ve been around for a number of years now at this point and I know how important and how difficult it is week-to-week, regardless of who the opponent is. For us at this point, our focus needs to be on preparing, doing what we need to do in the course of the week to give ourselves a chance to play well on Sunday.”

That means he grew up pulling for the Eagles to beat Atlanta whenever they played. I bet he will be cheering for them inside for this game, and may even throw an interception to his favorite team, the Eagles.

You guys better start Redman, you have a mole on your roster. Don't say I didn't warn you.

I hope you're joking.

I think he's said he's grown to not like them anymore. I can't imagine how you can be a fan of a team, then all of the sudden, hate em... but then again if the Saints gave me 10 million dollars a year, I'd be who dat'n like a *************

PP's tongue is obviously firmly planted in his cheek...as it often is...everyone knows that there are many, many instances of a player growing up a fan of a team other than the one he currently plays for, and then coming back to play against said team...frankly, not only does it not hinder said person's performance, in many ways, it may actually help them because they feel as if they have something to prove...none of which is to say that I think the Falcons will win this Sunday, but if/when they lose, Ryan having been a fan of the Eagles when he was younger won't be the reason...

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Where's WFW? He could tell us about his years of following the Redskins then one afternoon during a bad acid trip when he decided to become a Falcons fan also! :lol: :lol:

I just realized, matt has played the Eagles every year since he has been in the league, and LOST every time! No matter the venue or the opposing QB.

BENIDICT RYANOLD IS THROWING THESE GAMES FOR HIS FAVORITE TEAM!! START REDMAN.NOW!!!!!!

NEVERMIND!!REDMAN LOST TO THEM TOO!1 WHO'S YOUR THIRD STRING GUY!! START HIM BUT FOR GODS SAKE NOT BENEDICT RYANOLD!!!!SAVE YOURSELVES!!!

I just realized, matt has played the Eagles every year since he has been in the league, and LOST every time! No matter the venue or the opposing QB.

BENIDICT RYANOLD IS THROWING THESE GAMES FOR HIS FAVORITE TEAM!! START REDMAN.NOW!!!!!!

NEVERMIND!!REDMAN LOST TO THEM TOO!1 WHO'S YOUR THIRD STRING GUY!! START HIM BUT FOR GODS SAKE NOT BENEDICT RYANOLD!!!!SAVE YOURSELVES!!!

So this is what to expect when I get old.

I see you're relaxing with a little afternoon fishin' PP.

I see you're relaxing with a little afternoon fishin' PP.

It started that way, but once I began studying it more, it became more insidious! I was hoping some of you guys gould get the mods to get in touch with some Falcon insiders, They HAVE to sit Ryan or that guy is gonna give Philly 5 hand overs. I can't even call then turnovers. Benidict Ryanold will just HAND them the game. May god help you falcon fans if Ryan gets his way. He probably has Vick and ASO on his fantasy team. :(

Benidict Ryanold will just HAND them the game.

maybe you should be more worried about your qb handing the other team the game :unsure:

basically threw the jets game at the end. fumbled in the seahawks game in 06, threw mcquarters a gift INT in 07, didn't even show up in 08 when the postseason was on the line in philly...lets not even mention what happened when he played his idol brett favre in the playoffs