Dear Mr. Dimitroff........

rightsaidfred

I hope not. Anthony Hargrove is out there, and there are a few others who's names I can't recall............

Hargrove is a HUGE upgrade over Trey.....what the heck are they waiting for?

Oops. Apparently, Hargrove is on the SEA roster. I thought he was available. Sorry for the misinformation. Still, ATL needs some help.....NOW

P. Jerry and C. Peters can suffice for now. V. Walker has shown upside in penetration. I think we are going to be ok,

We need to be stout against the run and even if they dont penetrate they need to stay in their lanes and prevent Vick from stepping up which I think they can do.

I would like to see consistent pressure from Abe and Ray on the edges to collapse on Vick.

If we can get to him a few times he will become a less accurate QB and they wont have time to get it deep.

P. Jerry and C. Peters can suffice for now. V. Walker has shown upside in penetration. I think we are going to be ok,

We need to be stout against the run and even if they dont penetrate they need to stay in their lanes and prevent Vick from stepping up which I think they can do.

I would like to see consistent pressure from Abe and Ray on the edges to collapse on Vick.

If we can get to him a few times he will become a less accurate QB and they wont have time to get it deep.

copy the blueprint laid by the Giants. the Vikings & Packers copied that gameplan and had success too.