Coming Your Way Atlanta

SaintRay

Vick is Vick. The most dynamic Qb to ever play the position. Not the best by a long shot, but easily the most dynamic.

You could tell me that he threw for 300 and rushed for over 100 on a team with 6 total TDs, and I wouldn't be surprised.

Could also tell me that he threw for 100 yards, 3 int and 1 td, while rushing for 75 and 1 td, and I wouldn't be surprised.

I'm really glad the Panthers passed on signing him. He wouldn't have had a chance to shine if Fox was his coach. His throwing would have never gotten fine tuned and he may have been out of the league by now.

I'm not buying the Vick hype. He took a ton of shots last year, but so far this preseason and week one, it's been even worse this year.

However, the Eagles can run screen plays very effectively... and the Bears' lone two offensive TDs against the Falcons came on 50+ yard TDs from screen passes (one ended up at the half yardline, but still was the reason for the TD given up).

Edited by bradael

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I guess you don't read previous posts leading up to certain posts...you head straight to WFW posts and reply without thinking! Typical swamper... :lol:

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

He was right, though! :lol: :P