We Ready Chant Sunday Night?

mr284

I went to 4 games at the dome last year and every team we played seemed to have their own little thing from the saints fans to the packer and ravens you get the point. I say we get our thing started on sunday night while the world is watching. All the fans get up and chant WE READY before opening kickoff. LETS GET SOME TRADITION GOING AROUND HERE!!

RISE UP TO THE CHALLENGE FALCON FAITHFUL!!!!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly this would be a great thing! We do need something to get the crowd on one accord and pump the team up to let em know we are fully behind them. As much as I hate the Saints and Eagles and Jets, hearing there chants make me want to play so bad again.

Let's get this organized. I shot DCox and Jay Adams a tweet to get some PR help lol. Call the radio stations and everything. Mass Media people!

It only takes one guy to stand up and start chanting it. You may not here what you want at first but keep it going.

You said fans should do it, now I want to hear it at home.

thats exactly right the "we dat" chant on monday night last year started in our section really cool to hear it spread