Looks Like Hd Is Going To Be Out For This Game

Morewheat

http://tinyurl.com/5vkl68g

wasnt that hard was it?

Hahaha! How did you do that?

But just because he was out today doesn't mean anything yet. Ovie was out but I think he plays. Owens was out and I think he plays. HD is more precautionary but I tweeted DCox and he said not to rule him out just yet. HD's wasn't that bad as nobody knew it happened. Missing Thursday is more important.

Hahaha! How did you do that?

But just because he was out today doesn't mean anything yet. Ovie was out but I think he plays. Owens was out and I think he plays. HD is more precautionary but I tweeted DCox and he said not to rule him out just yet. HD's wasn't that bad as nobody knew it happened. Missing Thursday is more important.

lmgtfy.com as in Let me google that for you then type in search and copy/paste link. Kind of an oldie but sometimes a goodie when applied appropriately.

Wide receiver Harry Douglas was held out of practice as a result of a concussion. Cornerback Chris Owens did not practice due to an ankle injury. Fullback Ovie Mughelli’s knee kept him out of practice. McClure continues to miss practice because of his knee injury.

Douglas I think is a maybe,

Chris Owens, great we can get hayden in there

Ovie - He's a tough SOB and doesn't need to practice all week to play

McClure - Doubt he plays

Wide receiver Harry Douglas was held out of practice as a result of a concussion. Cornerback Chris Owens did not practice due to an ankle injury. Fullback Ovie Mughelli’s knee kept him out of practice. McClure continues to miss practice because of his knee injury.

Douglas I think is a maybe,

Chris Owens, great we can get hayden in there

Ovie - He's a tough SOB and doesn't need to practice all week to play

McClure - Doubt he plays

I hope HD can shake it off and play we need the speed...if we throw it downfield.

Can't miss what does not show up on the field...Owens would be no loss.

We need Ovie like air.

Send a contingent of Preist/Nuns, Rabbi, Muslim clerics, Nation of Islam, Hindus, Pentecostals, Baptist, Buddhist, AME, witch-doctors, etc. and a rabbit's foot wrapped in 4-leaf clovers to get McClure back on the field.

Edited by Mid-Nite-Toker