Bruschi Vs Ochocinco

Sidious

Bruschi lit into OchoCinco about his tweet at being in awe of Brady's performance on MNF vs Miami. I am a big critic of Chad myself due to his past showboating & drawing 15 yd penalties for his endzone antics, however, I believe Bruschi is being a little harsh. I believe "85" was only giving his team mate a compliment over the web. He didn't say anything demeaning about the Dolphins & they would be the 1st to admit they got torched (released CB Sapp yesterday). But, that's just my opinion. Bruschi needs to stick to being an analyst. He's not a player let alone a Patriot anymore.

I think Teddy's comments on Ochocinco's tweet were a little uncalled for, but I think he was looking at it as a violation of the "Patriot Way". New England looks at themselves as a well-built, well-oiled machine and doesn't approve of sideshow attractions. Ochocinco had never played in a system of this magnitude and was dumbfounded by it. Teddy just needs to lay off it and keep his old, retired self out of the Patriots business. Brady looks like a **** beach bum half of the time and Ochocinco has proved he can play. Plus, Belicheck must have seen something in him that made him want to bring him in. A single tweet isn't going to plague their success.

I think Teddy's comments on Ochocinco's tweet were a little uncalled for, but I think he was looking at it as a violation of the "Patriot Way". New England looks at themselves as a well-built, well-oiled machine and doesn't approve of sideshow attractions. Ochocinco had never played in a system of this magnitude and was dumbfounded by it. Teddy just needs to lay off it and keep his old, retired self out of the Patriots business. Brady looks like a **** beach bum half of the time and Ochocinco has proved he can play. Plus, Belicheck must have seen something in him that made him want to bring him in. A single tweet isn't going to plague their success.

This. I think old guys just want to try to keep themselves in the news. Like Drew Pearson spouting off about Dez Bryant. I loved Pearson as a player, but thats long ago... Just keep ya old self on the porch and quit acting like you did everything perfect.

bradygolfer.jpg

that was unbelievable, I mean really. An "infraction on the patriot way"...really? this is ridiculous. They control players up there way too much. WTF makes them think that players talking about themselves, or complimenting a teammate is going to hurt winning, its nonsensical.

And the stupid thing about it is, they haven't even won a SB in 6 years. People act like "thats the winning way" because of SBs they won in 2004. What about what they have done lately?..and how the exact opposite of that style(Rex Ryan/Jets) soundly beat them in the playoffs last year?

its crap. hopefully San Diego goes up there Sunday and just beats the living **** out of them, I'd love that..I HATE the way they are about these things. GO CHARGERS!