Espn The Magazine (Espn Insider Included) 3.99 Per Year.

TyroneDawg

This includes a membership to a team site. That means the new Dawgnation for us UGA guys. They also have team sites for Texas, Oklahoma, USC and Michigan. I think the idea is to eventually have one for most of the big schools. I did this deal a couple years ago and now that they are offering it again I thought id post it. If this breaks any board rules or anything feel free to take it down but I just wanted to pass along the savings.

http://www.tanga.com/products/espn-magazine-subscription--51?utm_source=Tanga+Emails&utm_campaign=1702e0d007-Tanga_Newsletter_Active_Sept_14&utm_medium=email

Coupon code: sports

Is it worth it?

The magazine is pretty useless to be honest. However, ESPN insider is easily worth 3.99 a year. If your into fantasy sports at all they have alot of insider articles about guys to pick up and things like that. Also they have an insider rumors section for each sport. They put trade rumors and stuff like that there. Also alot of the best writers post really in depth articles about prospects and players in the insider section,

The best part is the new recruiting network they are building. I used to pay 9.99 a month to Rivals to read/have questions answered by Kipp Adams. Now I get that for 3.99 a year at Dawgnation. Saved me over 100 dollars by switching.

How do you get access to ESPN Insider once you purchase it?

you can call espn after you get your first magazine and they willl ask for some data off of your magazine. they will then activate it. i signed up for like 5 years last year. Also man and this is impt if you do like 5 years you will need to call the same time and make sure they renew your espn insider yearly or you will be charged for a year of espn insider when you shouldn't be. I had that happen this year and they told me they activate the insider for just a year so I will need to call in same time next year and verify i do have espn the magazine.

you can call espn after you get your first magazine and they willl ask for some data off of your magazine. they will then activate it. i signed up for like 5 years last year. Also man and this is impt if you do like 5 years you will need to call the same time and make sure they renew your espn insider yearly or you will be charged for a year of espn insider when you shouldn't be. I had that happen this year and they told me they activate the insider for just a year so I will need to call in same time next year and verify i do have espn the magazine.

So I can purchase this subscription more than once and it wouldn't be redundant?