Uninformed Poster Here:

Rev AL Sharpton

I don't know if it has a name. When they huddle, Lot of 2WR, single TE sets. Ovie and Turner line up in the I. Honestly, with a fullback like Ovie and a power runner like Turner, it's a pretty good base formation. Possible tweaks would be lining up Rogers with Turner in a T. We may see that. In the no-huddle, it's 2WR, TE, and slot receiver with a single back. That really should be a deadly formation for the Falcons. Nobody has the personnel to cover those 4 guys adequately. But the line last week was a sieve. They might need to bunch that formation up with Tony a little more.

I don't know if it has a name. When they huddle, Lot of 2WR, single TE sets. Ovie and Turner line up in the I. Honestly, with a fullback like Ovie and a power runner like Turner, it's a pretty good base formation. Possible tweaks would be lining up Rogers with Turner in a T. We may see that. In the no-huddle, it's 2WR, TE, and slot receiver with a single back. That really should be a deadly formation for the Falcons. Nobody has the personnel to cover those 4 guys adequately. But the line last week was a sieve. They might need to bunch that formation up with Tony a little more.

Your hired...

At first glance, I thought your title was "Uniformed Poster Here". I was gonna say that if you're posting in a football uniform, you might be a little obsessed. Thankfully, turns out that it is just a matter of my not being able to read....................... :D

I was thinking that 90% of the board should begin all their posts with "Uninformed Poster Here'.

At first glance, I thought your title was "Uniformed Poster Here". I was gonna say that if you're posting in a football uniform, you might be a little obsessed. Thankfully, turns out that it is just a matter of my not being able to read....................... :D

I do wear a uniform to work everyday, so thats a good idea for my next topic...thanks