The Falcons Have Only Loss 3 Games Back To Back

FalconPio

It's possible. In the NFL you can stink it up one week and look like world beaters the following week so who knows. We are still a good team that just flat out had a poor start. I look for us to rebound this week. The entire team and staff were embarrassed and will work the tails off to show the world we are who they thought we were. Bring it on!

BTW, The Eagles can't stop the run so look for us to go back to a ball control offense and I'm actually OK with that. Keep the other team's high powered offense off the field and win it in the 4th qtr. If it's not broke don't fix it is my motto.

I somewhat disagree with that ball control theory for this game. Its a primetime game. I feel like we should try to match them stride for stride. toe to toe. I have "blind faith" that we really can be explosive like them. We can make a statement this game in front of the country.

I somewhat disagree with that ball control theory for this game. Its a primetime game. I feel like we should try to match them stride for stride. toe to toe. I have "blind faith" that we really can be explosive like them. We can make a statement this game in front of the country.

I agree here. Everybody from the Branch have been talking about "Explosive" . I see us pounding the ball at them, and hitting them with lots of play action. Their LBs are the weak point of their defense. Let the nation know that we mean business and that last week was only a poor start.