If I Were Arthur Blank

BVG: Oh hello Mr. Blank, yes sir I understand. There just seems to be a problem with that. See, my defense is built around a bend but don't break mentality. We want teams to drive the field on us, and then we hold them to a Field Goal. I believe this boosts the morale of the defense because it shows that we can give up some plays, but we always hold them to 3 points or less. Now if you would kindly give Mike Mularkey a call and tell him to put more points on the board with his "explosive" offense.

*Blank Phones Mularkey*

Mularkey: THAT SON OF A.........................................

lol Blank still loves Vick ...GTFO ..Blank was writing dude pen pal letters in jail..I love Blank to death especially since our last owners Smiths were frauds.

but Blank loved Vick and still does.

mmqb.blank.vick.jpg

Vick was Blank's expensive toy.

If you think it was anymore than that, you're crazy.

Mr Blank isn't hanging with Vick's thug crowd, smokin blunts, and chasin hos

Expensive toy ...more like $$ maker...

with Vick - Falcons sold out season tickets

Vick jerseys

Falcons memorabilia - all time high

Must see TV

I wasnt the biggest fan at all cause his lack of understanding the game and wanting to be a better QB and putting in the work but he was talented and Falcons had excitement around them more then any time

BVG: Oh hello Mr. Blank, yes sir I understand. There just seems to be a problem with that. See, my defense is built around a bend but don't break mentality. We want teams to drive the field on us, and then we hold them to a Field Goal. I believe this boosts the morale of the defense because it shows that we can give up some plays, but we always hold them to 3 points or less. Now if you would kindly give Mike Mularkey a call and tell him to put more points on the board with his "explosive" offense.

*Blank Phones Mularkey*

Mularkey: THAT SON OF A.........................................

this a good one.

I would ring up BVG's cell phone and give him a short dictum,

"This one's more than business, it's personal. I want #7 ON HIS BACK Sunday night."

BVG: OK, I'll be sure to use more of my patented 3-3-5 coverages. They always worked great at UGA and I'm sure they'll work this time. It's not my fault the players had the Jitters and couldn't execute my perfectly called coverages. Don't you remember what I did at UGA?

I would ring up BVG's cell phone and give him a short dictum,

"This one's more than business, it's personal. I want #7 ON HIS BACK Sunday night."

aurther has far to much class and love for vick to even say anything like that... remember there were ppl bit***** about how close mr. blank was to vick... saying this i kno this is off topic but if i was blank i would do this:

i would bring every offensive coach and assistants as well as every defensive coach and their assistants along with smitty and TD into a meeting room and state this. ``wateva said in this room stays in this room, no one will get into any trouble here, defense? wat seems to be the problem? does anyone have any reason other then jitters? does anyone have any ideas to keep from wat happend sunday from happening again? offense, same to yall? does anyone have any suggestions on how we can play better? i invest a lot of money and time in thie organization, i do not like wat i saw on sunday, so someone speak up``

hopefully some one grows a sack and speaks -_-

no but after he got another expensive toy in matt ryan he still was sending letters to vick while in prison... so it obviously was more to it then that...