Based On Mularkey's Comments-New Falcons Logo

Guest Gritz

Well, Mularkey has now said that he doesn't understand Jimmy Johnson's criticism of the Falcons propensity for checking down all of that time. That is an ominous and bad sign for us Falcon fans, but I believe we can still have fun with this.....How about a new Falcon logo? You know, something to reflect our pride in the way we run our offense? Now don't steal this Flowery Branch! I don't want to see this on t-shirts and hoodies in a couple of weeks without a little credit and cheddar headed towards 'ol Gritz.

TA-DA!:

newfalconlogo.jpg

Mularkey can't change what he's done his entire coaching career. He will never be an "explosive" play caller and he has no concept of an "explosive" passing offense. Not gonna happen gang..

Only when he coaches against the Falcons. Unfortunately for him, he doesn't get that opportunity in his current job.

Nice one gritz...

conversation in the huddle during the first game after the thweet falcon logo change:

"Man, that was embarrassing running out through that fake latte foam w/ these pansy helmuts... No way I can bear that kind of humiliation in our house again... Lets draw up some of our own plays the way we all used to do it in the pickup games in our neighborhood... Yeah, **** mularkey, we'll be waiting all year with these gay a$$ helmuts so look for me on a double move down the right side. Yo Ice...I'll be faking a slant then planting when you pump fake, then I am scorching his *** on a flag pattern but I'll be lookin' early if you get pressure matty... HD, you try to find some room in the middle of the field and dont give up trying to separate cuz I may need ya bruh... BTW, you fatazz linemen better f'in block somebody cuz they're laughin' at yo azzes wearing that chit man... On two, ready... break!!"

Edited by HASHBROWN3

Nice one gritz...

conversation in the huddle during the first game after the thweet falcon logo change:

"Man, that was embarrassing running out through that fake latte foam w/ these pansy helmuts... No way I can bear that kind of humiliation in our house again... Lets draw up some of our own plays the way we all used to do it in the pickup games in our neighborhood... Yeah, **** mularkey, we'll be waiting all year with these gay a$$ helmuts so look for me on a double move down the right side. I'll be faking a slant then planting when you pump fake, then I am scorching his *** on a flag pattern but I'll be lookin' early if you get pressure matty... HD, you try to find some room in the middle of the field and dont give up trying to separate cuz I may need ya bruh... BTW, you fatazz linemen better f'in block somebody cuz they're laughin' at yo azzes wearing that chit man... On two, ready... break!!"

LMAO! HA! :lol: