Did Dahl Take Any Attitude This Team Had With Him When He Left?

Falcon Man™

It would be nice for this team to show a little fire and attitude. Harvey was clearly the nastiest player we had and I think the rest of the team - especially the OL fed off of that. I saw a shell-shocked timid team against the Bears.

If the coaches were smart (which we know MM and BVG are not), I think they would get this team to rally around each other and get really pi$$ed off about the thousands of Vick fans that will be chanting his name and wearing his jersey.

i just made a comment about this in PF earlier. it looks like he took the nastiness of the line with him. they just didn t seem to play with the same attitude as they had. now maybe as a whole they were lacking confidence or were sensing hawleys and reynolds nerves or something. this is only based on a one game observation but they seemed out of sink or lacking confidence or something.

Well, everybody loves a winner, and that's why there are so many Pittsburgh Steelers, Baltimore Ravens, New Orleans Saints bumper stickers and t-shirts all over Atlanta. We have no supportive fan base here, and until the Falcons get a fire in their belly and play like WINNERS, you'll contunue to see opposing teams jerseys saturating the dome...Sad but true...