Nfl Stars Reveal Their Dirtiest Groupie Secrets.

B^rooklyn

One NFC South defender went on an interesting tangent…

"To be honest, I don’t believe in groupies. All women that look for a great opportunity, I believe that’s what a smart girl would do. As a successful man, you’re at the top of the food chain. From athletes, entertainers, Fortune 500 CEOs, surgeons, and all other successful men your money, power and status puts them at the top of the food chain. What women is not going to want to be with you?"

So they're taking him for his status rather than his character?

"Yes. The attraction is more powerful than his character. They let you get away with a lot more when you have status. Some guys like easy access to a chick. They don’t want to have to work for a good girl. They want a chick on the side, you know, a show piece. The mentality is, well I got the money, I got the cars, I got the house, I GOTTA have the girl. Most successful men have the highest divorce rate. Did you know the NFL divorce rate after two years after retirement is 80%. Once the money doesn’t flow like it used to and the attention is gone, they bounce. The chick you with wasn't with you for the right reasons. And she never had to really learn to love with you or live with you. An NFL player is always gone. Practice, games, charity events, you’re never there. You don’t have to be around someone 24/7, but after you retire, it changes. Once the stadium’s gone, the fame is gone....where’s my backbone? She gone!"

So if you don’t believe in groupies what would you call the women you just described?

"An opportunist in love with opportunity and not in love with the guy. It’s very rare to find a good chick. You’re not going to find them in the clubs. It has to be something that just happens. A lot of times dudes know these girls are up to no good, but they don’t want to pay attention to signs. Some of these dudes be falling in love with these girls, it’s crazy. But men are the same way. We want a chick we can brag about too. She wants to tell her friends my man is a millionaire, he does this or that. We want the same. You don’t want to tell your friends and family your girl works at Walmart or is the 7/11 clerk. With these women, you just have to be true to yourself."

I wonder if this is one of our guys. Very insightful.